boyfriend makes me cringe Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Kendub)
Omg like someone totally help me. This creeper is trying to kiss me and say nice things to me. I mean, he’s totally my boyfriend, but like how awkward! Why can’t I have a real man that strangles kittens and blows cigar smoke in my face? Can’t you see I don’t deserve to be treated like I’m loved? I can’t even!
are you 12
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Guys probably just inexperienced and thinks this is what girls expect of him, if you really care about him somehow find a way get him to mature abit. Have a chat or like use negative reinforcent **** knows but it sounds like its feels like its some corny behaviour that hes learned from somewhere that can be unlearned. Either that just doesnt know better either that or hes just wet and theres no hope but i reckon you should try atleast because if you care enough about him to try enjoy it when he does all them things, the relationship could actually go somewhere.
yeah i agree, tbh he seems experienced but obviously the girls he was with before liked this sort of thing. i think ill just keep laughing at the corn and telling him whenever he does it. yeah i think theres hope for him he just needs me to tell him what i do and dont like more openly, but i dont want to change who he is and i dont want him to feel like he has to change for me if that makes sense
(Original post by viaeve)
I have experienced this with my ex boyfriend and a few things about him just made me cringe so hard like you’ve explained. Now I am in a happy 2 year relationship he has never gave me that feeling of cringe cause (this is about to be cringe in itself) I love everything about him.
I honestly think you need to evaluate your relationship and question are you the right match are their more pros than cons. Because from what you’ve said if you really like this boy he should not be making you cringe like that, sounds to me is you are in the situation me and my ex were and as much as he’s a good mate you are not sexually attracted to him enough or attracted enough in general
i think youre right about the last point, and ive been thinking about it, but idk if we are a good match overall. im happy for you for being in a good relationship, it just comes to show that you have to experience the not so good matches for you to appreciate the perfect matches tbh
Viv2602
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Really really simple, tell him you're not compatible and stop seeing him. Ps. This site is supposed to be for semi educated people or at the very least, students who want to be semi educated, best you save the personal playground stuff for another site. Best wishes
(Original post by Anonymous)
my boyfriend sometimes makes me cringe with his actions
like i physically cant contain my face sometimes. I understand that some may see it as sweet but to me it just resembles indian drama type level of cringe. Like almost scripted lines and actions that too many couples take part in that sometimes just feel like i'm dating a teenage boy who is trying too hard to impress me. it's really sloppy and i don't like it at all

like for instance the other day i was on video call with him and he started flexing on camera. Think fboy licking lips and getting the camera to angle so he looks like he's posing for snapchat whilst smiling. I was thinking wtf are you doing please stop.

as well as saying cringey generic things like "youre so special", the whole pet name thing which i just despise, and finally telling me stupid things like I miss you when I only saw him a few hours ago, he also tries to be even more sloppy by kissing me in public or holding my hand. Or whispering things in my ear in an attempt to be romantic but lord it has the opposite effect.

I thought he was a roadman type guy who would be tough and not be this sloppy but lord I was so wrong. He became so soft I just feel disgusted sometimes. I really tried to like it so hard because I care about him but I can't help but find my brain thinking what is this behaviour pls when he does certain things.

there's no polite way to tell him he sometimes makes me cringe, so how do i help myself lol?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Viv2602)
Really really simple, tell him you're not compatible and stop seeing him. Ps. This site is supposed to be for semi educated people or at the very least, students who want to be semi educated, best you save the personal playground stuff for another site. Best wishes
i appreciate the advice. p.s there's a relationship forum on this site for a reason. if my "personal playground stuff" is annoying you, dont read it and dont comment, simple.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (183)
23.83%
Pop (187)
24.35%
Jazz (30)