Attracted to his personality but no his physical appearance Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've been talking to this guy who I really, he has a nice personality and we get a long really well. The only thing is I'm not into his looks. We are talking long distance right now so I don't get to see him every day. When I do see him, I feel him more like a friend, and when I message him, I'm really attracted to him. It ****ing weird. I have kissed but not had sex, and I did enjoy the kiss but I can't get past his looks for some goddamn reason. He's really not the type of guy I would be into.

So I'm trying to figure out what to do about this. I'll be seeing him soon and I just want to have my head straight and know exactly my next steps with him.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Don’t jump to conclusions, don’t tell him. It might sound strange and nasty not to tell him but if your nu sure you need to give it time 💞
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Don’t let it scare you off, give it time
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Fermion.
Badges: 17
Report 1 month ago
If there’s no physical attraction then leave him. You can’t be with someone you’re not actually attracted to.
Hopefully1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hmmmm.... I don't know. I think physical attraction can grow. Plus the guy who is super hot not may not stay that way! What lasts and what is really important is the person underneath it all. Is he someone who you relate to? Is he respectful? Is he going someplace with his life? Is he respected by his peers? Attraction can grow - especially when you see how he reacts around others, when you see how much he is liked by his friends, when you see him becoming successful professionally. Of course, attraction can also grow when you see how he treats you compared to how others may have, when you have witty banter between you, when you can have 'real' conversations about life, goals and dreams, when you see how much he respects you and genuinely cares about your opinions and seeks out your advice. You can be with the most handsome guy you can imagine but if he isn't respectful, have goals, career prospects, friends, and most of all good connection to you no matter how attracted you are to that handsome guy you will lose the attraction.
The attraction grows when he has those positive aspects. That is what is needed for a long term relationship. Then looking further into the future can you see him being true to you and your relationship and see him one day as a good father? That is attractive too. I think attraction can grow if one is open minded enough to let it. Its probably a good idea to be open minded and try dating a different kind of guy than the regular. You never know! Best of luck!
Palmyra
Badges: 20
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hopefully1)
Hmmmm.... I don't know. I think physical attraction can grow. Plus the guy who is super hot not may not stay that way! What lasts and what is really important is the person underneath it all. Is he someone who you relate to? Is he respectful? Is he going someplace with his life? Is he respected by his peers? Attraction can grow - especially when you see how he reacts around others, when you see how much he is liked by his friends, when you see him becoming successful professionally. Of course, attraction can also grow when you see how he treats you compared to how others may have, when you have witty banter between you, when you can have 'real' conversations about life, goals and dreams, when you see how much he respects you and genuinely cares about your opinions and seeks out your advice. You can be with the most handsome guy you can imagine but if he isn't respectful, have goals, career prospects, friends, and most of all good connection to you no matter how attracted you are to that handsome guy you will lose the attraction.
The attraction grows when he has those positive aspects. That is what is needed for a long term relationship. Then looking further into the future can you see him being true to you and your relationship and see him one day as a good father? That is attractive too. I think attraction can grow if one is open minded enough to let it. Its probably a good idea to be open minded and try dating a different kind of guy than the regular. You never know! Best of luck!
I’m coming to you with all my relationship questions in the future.
Anonymous #1
Thank you so much for this! I'll give this some more time and hopefully I'll get past that and just enjoy being with him
I really appreciate this advice, thank you.
(Original post by Hopefully1)
Anonymous #1
I won't tell him, I'm going to give it some more time and see where it goes. Thank you!
(Original post by Anonymous)
Don’t jump to conclusions, don’t tell him. It might sound strange and nasty not to tell him but if your nu sure you need to give it time 💞
(Original post by Anonymous)
Don’t let it scare you off, give it time
asif007
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If personality was as important to you as all girls say it is, you wouldn’t have made this thread. The fact that you have a guy with a great personality but you can’t get past his looks, shows that looks are obviously more important to you than personality. You’re not going to find a guy who’s perfect in every aspect - you have to compromise on something if you truly like someone. You openly admit you’re attracted to him when you talk to him - what more could you want? Don’t be shallow and stop looking for reasons not to take it further with him. If you’re genuinely attracted to his personality, go for it and have no regrets. If not, put the guy out of his misery and don’t string him along.
TSR Mustafa
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
First world problems
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (221)
12.46%
Excited (166)
9.36%
Worried (309)
17.43%
Terrified (390)
22%
Meh (186)
10.49%
Confused (39)
2.2%