Lowkey - it kinda annoys me when *****es be like... Watch

angelike1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
"yeah I'm actually mixed-race. my dad side is like... scottish and my mum's side is mainly spanish xxoxox"

like m8 - ur still white - u aint mixed - stop :hand: tryin to sound exotic ffs :mad:
Last edited by angelike1; 1 month ago
alaraa_
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
agreed.
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank yuuuu :congrats:
angelike1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by failingatlife78)
agreed.
(Original post by Obolinda)
Thank yuuuu :congrats:
:hat2:
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You can have different races that have similar skin colours. This is just stupid gatekeeping nobody asked for.
angelike1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sinnoh)
You can have different races that have similar skin colours. This is just stupid gatekeeping nobody asked for.
You think scottish and spanish are different races? ok then
Sinnoh
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by angelike1)
You think scottish and spanish are different races? ok then
They're different ethnic groups, of course.
You think Slav and Irish Gypsy would be the same race because they're both white?
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Ikr. Then there's me, a white dude trying to convince everyone I'm actually white and not mixed race😂
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
angelike1
Rep:
?
They're different ethnic groups, of course.
You think Slav and Irish Gypsy would be the same race because they're both white?
Idk but I think it's pretty disengenous to say you are mixed race if both your ancestries are of European Caucasian descent. Otherwise half the global population would be 'mixed'.
BlueIndigoViolet
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Trying to bring a bit more spice to their lives than their pumpkin spice lattes.
Sinnoh
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Idk but I think it's pretty disengenous to say you are mixed race if both your ancestries are of European Caucasian descent. Otherwise half the global population would be 'mixed'.
Half the global population probably is mixed, I think people just see to use the term mixed-race for very specific examples, e.g. one parent is black and the other is white, whereas the idea of "mixed race" would in fact be very broad.

I could say that I'm mixed-race and be technically correct, but I wouldn't say that because that's usually not how people perceive it. But don't invent your own, overly restrictive definition.
Last edited by Sinnoh; 4 weeks ago
angelike1
Rep:
?
Half the global population probably is mixed, I think people just see to use the term mixed-race for very specific examples, e.g. one parent is black and the other is white, whereas the idea of "mixed race" would in fact be very broad.
I mean yeah, exactly, if half the population is mixed it would be pretty futile to describe yourself to others as "mixed" if both your parents are from very closely related ethnic groups.
Izzythestudent
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Tragic.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Sinnoh
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I mean yeah, exactly, if half the population is mixed it would be pretty futile to describe yourself to others as "mixed" if both your parents are from very closely related ethnic groups.
But you said nobody can be both mixed race and white. You can still have ethnic groups that aren't closely related but both happen to be white.
angelike1
Rep:
?
But you said nobody can be both mixed race and white. You can still have ethnic groups that aren't closely related but both happen to be white.
I meant white as in European Caucasian not white as in literal pale skin colour.
RichPiana
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Pakistani girls snapping themselves at Dubai airport but not snapping their onward ticket to Pakistan. Then they be like “I’m half Arab” just cause they had a 30 minute stopover in Dubai on their way to Pakistan.
Sinnoh
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I meant white as in European Caucasian not white as in literal pale skin colour.
OK that's a lot different
NoTearsLeftToCry
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
not to be cringe but you are mixed race if you are mixed with bad *****
username3774332
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by RichPiana)
Pakistani girls snapping themselves at Dubai airport but not snapping their onward ticket to Pakistan. Then they be like “I’m half Arab” just cause they had a 30 minute stopover in Dubai on their way to Pakistan.
some guy said hes arab cuz his uncle works in saudi arabia
SlightlySummer
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
That's too funny, at least they didn't say that they were 'Arabic'
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (70)
14.14%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (76)
15.35%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (94)
18.99%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (196)
39.6%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (26)
5.25%
No particular grades needed (33)
6.67%