How many people did you sleep with in first year of uni?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Just out of curiously, how many people did you end up sleeping with in the first year of university?

- Were you a virgin before you left?
- How did you usually get with them?
- Did you have a relationship in first year?
- Did you see them again/was it awkward if it was a one night thing?
chieula2301
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Curious to see what people say, I’m going to uni soon 😂
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
0 if i'm honest
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
Virgin before i left but id done bits. Slept with 2 in freshers week and then realised i needed to chill out. It was awkward seeing one of them after the one night but we ended hooking up a week later. Then it was real awkward after that. But its been like 7-8 months now so i reckon ive grown my virginity back
Anonymous #4
Report 1 year ago
Didn't sleep with anyone in my first year. Had a boyfriend for 2 years in uni though.
StormyOcean
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
0, lol I was lonely
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Zero. I was in an LDR.
Wasn't a virgin.
Anonymous #5
Report 1 year ago
I was a virgin and remained one for my first year at Uni. Nevertheless I made great friendships with people from both genders and was very happy in my first year!
asif007
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
-Wasn’t a virgin before uni
-None in first year. Girls weren’t interested. I had a very long dry spell and didn’t have a girl until 3rd year. Didn’t spend very long with her and I’ve been single ever since.
-Met her at a party, then again when we were travelling on the same coach. Had dinner with her once or twice, then sex on the third date.
-Wasn’t awkward afterwards but I made my displeasure clear to her about how she ended things. Saw her again a few years back and ignored her, saw her again more recently and ignored her again.

I don’t know what kind of impression you have about uni but depending on location, course etc, the majority of people don’t plough their way through every girl on campus. While some guys make it look like easy work and can jump from one girl to another, it’s really not so straight forward for the rest of us. Not for lack of trying, I spent 4 years at uni and only had a brief thing with one girl which was over within a few weeks. That was 4 years ago and the best I’ve got now is a FWB thing with a woman who’s 10 years older than me and isn’t super attractive.
Last edited by asif007; 1 year ago
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just out of curiously, how many people did you end up sleeping with in the first year of university?

- Were you a virgin before you left?
- How did you usually get with them?
- Did you have a relationship in first year?
- Did you see them again/was it awkward if it was a one night thing?
:lol: Refer to https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...8#post84378588

Welcome to TSR where everyone is a virgin.

Just joking. INB4 "Speak for yourself"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (98)
39.68%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (27)
10.93%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.29%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
23.08%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.15%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed