Careers with good career progression?

Watch
jaffacakes101
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
What are some careers that have good career progression?
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by jaffacakes101)
If by 'good career progression' you mean a clear, well established route to progression - the Armed Forces, Police, medicine, law.

If by 'good career progression' you mean which will you get fast promotion in, then the one you have the best aptitude for and work hardest at.

Career progression isn't easy anywhere.
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by jaffacakes101)
Hi jaffacakes101

I would agree with threeportdrift. Career there isn't an easy answer for fast career progression. It takes a lot of hard work regardless of which career path you choose.

What I would advice is doing something that you absolutely love. In the long run, you will work harder in a job you enjoy, meaning you will get the future down that career path.

Hope this helps.

Dom :bhangra:
username738914
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
literally any decent professional career..

now the question of whether getting ON to one of those "any decent professional careers" is easy or not is another topic altogether.

pick something that aligns with the vision of how you want to live, where you want to live and what you want to be using your noggin and/or brains for.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (298)
84.66%
No (54)
15.34%

Watched Threads