Deep down I know I would like to be with a female.:( Watch

syrup!
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
if you want, i can put you through to my gay muslim friend and he can give you some advice?
if you would like tht pm me
delhibelly
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Not true. This person could die tomorrow
Might live tho too
Nomi.xo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There are many religious LGBTQ+ people from all faiths in the community. Religion can work alongside homosexuality, even though I am not religious myself, I do believe that the bottom line of all religions is love and kindness. This means that you should love anyone you want to and embrace it, there’s nothing wrong with that. I’d really recommend to speak to some LGBT Muslims and maybe watch ackley bridge if you haven’t already because it may help to introduce this potential life to you. There are so many things written in scriptures that are so dated and no one even follows anymore, please stay true to who you are and don’t feel the need to suppress any desires or do anything which would make you feel unhappy. XX
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm Muslim. I'm not attracted to men. I'm putting my family first they want me to find a man and start a relationship.
For the sake of my religion I am trying so hard to conceal my feelings.
But deep down i know i would like to spend the future with a female.
I cannot imagine myself with a man. If I cannot imagine myself being happy with a man, how will it work out in the future?

My teacher who is gay told me to do what makes me happy but it's not that easy for me, she wasn't religious but I am!

My religion is extremely important to me!!

It is so so hard!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (208)
23.64%
Pop (218)
24.77%
Jazz (33)
3.75%
Classical (49)
5.57%
Hip-Hop (169)
19.2%