emzmaths
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I’ve also received an offer from RSM for January start internal audit! Has anyone else?
qweryiiop8734
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
@aydee1ace @emzmaths
Hi, congratulations to you both on securing offers!! I have an Assessment Centre coming up and I am very nervous, do you have any tips and remember the kind of questions thye asked? Thanks
ztyccc
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by qweryiiop8734)
@aydee1ace @emzmaths
Hi, congratulations to you both on securing offers!! I have an Assessment Centre coming up and I am very nervous, do you have any tips and remember the kind of questions thye asked? Thanks
Hi good luck to your incoming AC dude! However may I know your timeline about your application? Because I did VI a month ago and I have not received any response so far. Finger crossed and thank you for your time!
nas ether
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by ztyccc)
Hi good luck to your incoming AC dude! However may I know your timeline about your application? Because I did VI a month ago and I have not received any response so far. Finger crossed and thank you for your time!
(Original post by aydee1ace)
Hey I’ve received an offer in the London office for RSM anyone need advice feel free to message me.
Also if anyone has an offer for the London office let me know ✌️
hey saw on the forum you got an offer. Congratulations! I have been invited to the RSM assessment center and was wondering if you could provide any tips.

Thanks!
Last edited by nas ether; 8 months ago
RGJ
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi guys, congrats to everyone with offers! I'm at stage 2 of the recruitment process and I need to do the online test and frankly i'm quite nervous! What does the online test comprise of? verbal and numerical only or what else? would appreciate anything you can tell me. thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (173)
58.25%
No they should not (89)
29.97%
Abstain (35)
11.78%

Watched Threads