Oral hygiene Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My oral hygiene isn’t THE BEST but uno I try (I give up tbh) so around 7 years ago lol my sister an I fought and she chipped my tooth :/ I still get fillings to this day when ever it breaks again. One of my front tooth broke so that’s embarrassing. Anyways I got used to it but every time I go to the dentist they RUIN gums like now all my gums are swollen and I give up. I’m scared to floss because now my gums are ruined they bleed. I brush my teeth twice a day. What should I start doing? Should I start flossing hoping my gums will be a little better?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
SoftGingerCat
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think you need to make an emergency meeting with a dentist because bleeding gums is a sign of gum disease. You should contact your local dentist and arrange an emergency check up where you can discuss your options.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by SoftGingerCat)
I think you need to make an emergency meeting with a dentist because bleeding gums is a sign of gum disease. You should contact your local dentist and arrange an emergency check up where you can discuss your options.
They checked if I had him disease and I don’t
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
SoftGingerCat
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I still think you should arrange with them so you can get a more detailed answers to your worries
loganau2001
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't forget about mouthwash! It'll clean the surface of your gums but just don't do it too often as it may irritate your gums.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (213)
12.71%
Excited (151)
9.01%
Worried (303)
18.08%
Terrified (375)
22.37%
Meh (155)
9.25%
Confused (37)
2.21%