Free advice Watch

fitnessevan01
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

I have just made an account and I would like to take the time to introduce myself. I am Evan and I am 16yrs old. I love training and eating well so if you need any advice don’t hesitate to message me. I want to become a PT so I can help you out on anything.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ashna_0301
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
advice on which subject?
life ?accounting?work?
fitnessevan01
Rep:
?
guess by the name and thread.. your funny tho i’ll give you that
ashna_0301
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
seriously
ur finding me funny😶
Lostgirl12
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by fitnessevan01)
Hi,

I have just made an account and I would like to take the time to introduce myself. I am Evan and I am 16yrs old. I love training and eating well so if you need any advice don’t hesitate to message me. I want to become a PT so I can help you out on anything.
Very interesting post. I want to lose 5 kgs in 4 weeks. Tell me a good plan
fitnessevan01
Rep:
?
Sadly that aint physically possible, to little time and it would normally take double if not triple the time and would have to be aggressive. Start with making changes in your lifestyle, eating clean with no refined sugar but still eat enough carbs and fats. Try swapping chocolate for fruit. Go out for a run or jog 3 times a week and most importantly drink water.
Lostgirl12
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sadly that aint physically possible, to little time and it would normally take double if not triple the time and would have to be aggressive. Start with making changes in your lifestyle, eating clean with no refined sugar but still eat enough carbs and fats. Try swapping chocolate for fruit. Go out for a run or jog 3 times a week and most importantly drink water.
How many weeks do you think it will take to lose 5 kgs? What If I go gym 5 times a week with 2 rest days. I’m going on a high protein and low carb diet. Hopefully I will be able to do it 😊
Cutting sugar out of my diet is the hardest thing ever
kurro
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lostgirl12)
Very interesting post. I want to lose 5 kgs in 4 weeks. Tell me a good plan
It is possible, but it would depend on your weight and current caloric intake (it will be very hard tho).

To lose 5kg in 4 weeks you would approximately need to be in a 1300 caloric deficit each day.
You need to take into consideration of your health in order to lose weight this fast.

If you have longer than 4 weeks I suggest you calculate your TDEE (from google - it is the number of calories you need to maintain your current weigh with how much activity you do) then reduce 500 calories from that and consume that each day. Along with exercising 3-5 times a week.

My TDEE is 2600 calories if I wanted to lose 5kg in 1 month I would need to consume around 1300 calories each day (2600-1300 = 1300)which would be very difficult. So I suggest you take the healthier route and take away 500 calories from your TDEE.

For exercise, do HIIT (30 min overall run - run as fast as you can for 10 secs then walk/jog for 50 secs and repeat for 30 mins. Then as you progress increase the time you run and decrease the time you walk and increase overall run to maybe 1 hour) running before breakfast 2 times a week, then you could join a circuit class in your local leisure center or gym for the remaining 3 days or whatever suits you.
You could lift weights instead along with the running, maybe a 5x5 workout (search it on google).
Last edited by kurro; 1 month ago
fitnessevan01
Rep:
?
Strictly speaking as well you can only loose a maximum of 1% BW a week. That is also at optimum level eg correct dieting, exercise, right micro and macro nutrients. Any more isn’t possible and will be water weight
funk controller
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Strictly speaking as well you can only loose a maximum of 1% BW a week. That is also at optimum level eg correct dieting, exercise, right micro and macro nutrients. Any more isn’t possible and will be water weight
I do believe someone who doesn’t eat for a month loses a little more than 4% of their weight...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (190)
12.76%
Excited (122)
8.19%
Worried (279)
18.74%
Terrified (343)
23.04%
Meh (123)
8.26%
Confused (35)
2.35%