How to prep for European Medical Entrance Examinations?

Watch
aslandollar2001
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am a non-EU/non-ALevel student on a gap year. I'll be writing the entrance exams for Universities like Charles (First Faculty), Masaryk, etc in April/May 2020. I have all the resources mentioned on the uni websites, but the topics are vaguely mentioned. Can someone guide me on how to prepare for these exams effectively? Is there any online course to prepare for all these exams? I cannot use Medical Doorway's prep course, because I'm not registered with them. Thanks for your help!
TheBigAli
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am applying for next year but will be sitting the medical doorway exams so will bemusing their prep programme. Why not just register with them to sit the exams?
(Original post by aslandollar2001)
I am a non-EU/non-ALevel student on a gap year. I'll be writing the entrance exams for Universities like Charles (First Faculty), Masaryk, etc in April/May 2020. I have all the resources mentioned on the uni websites, but the topics are vaguely mentioned. Can someone guide me on how to prepare for these exams effectively? Is there any online course to prepare for all these exams? I cannot use Medical Doorway's prep course, because I'm not registered with them. Thanks for your help!
YoloMed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi

If you drop me a PM I have some resources specifically tailored for czech unis, in particular masaryk, which should be helpful

The resource follows the syllabus for the entrance exam closely

(Original post by aslandollar2001)
marwaaumar
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi! If you don't mind, could you send me the resources as well?
Abdallah050
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
could you send me to aswell
YoloMed
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by marwaaumar)
Hi! If you don't mind, could you send me the resources as well?
PM 🙂
YoloMed
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Abdallah050)
could you send me to aswell
PM 🙂
Krd-Hn8787
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
hi, just made an account for this lol could you send me too please
Krd-Hn8787
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by YoloMed)
Hi

If you drop me a PM I have some resources specifically tailored for czech unis, in particular masaryk, which should be helpful

hi, could you send me too please !
lizzyebe
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, did you ever get the resources from him?
lizzyebe
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by YoloMed)
Hi

Hello. Please could I have the resources as well
lizzyebe
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, I'm an international student from Nigeria. Is anyone interested in creating a group chat like on Instagram or something? So we can get to know our future classmates hopefully or just ask questions and share information in General.
PM me if you are!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (240)
51.61%
No (225)
48.39%

Watched Threads