How to prep for European Medical Entrance Examinations? Watch

aslandollar2001
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am a non-EU/non-ALevel student on a gap year. I'll be writing the entrance exams for Universities like Charles (First Faculty), Masaryk, etc in April/May 2020. I have all the resources mentioned on the uni websites, but the topics are vaguely mentioned. Can someone guide me on how to prepare for these exams effectively? Is there any online course to prepare for all these exams? I cannot use Medical Doorway's prep course, because I'm not registered with them. Thanks for your help!
TheBigAli
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I am applying for next year but will be sitting the medical doorway exams so will bemusing their prep programme. Why not just register with them to sit the exams?
(Original post by aslandollar2001)
I am a non-EU/non-ALevel student on a gap year. I'll be writing the entrance exams for Universities like Charles (First Faculty), Masaryk, etc in April/May 2020. I have all the resources mentioned on the uni websites, but the topics are vaguely mentioned. Can someone guide me on how to prepare for these exams effectively? Is there any online course to prepare for all these exams? I cannot use Medical Doorway's prep course, because I'm not registered with them. Thanks for your help!
OloMed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi

If you drop me a PM I have some resources specifically tailored for czech unis, in particular masaryk, which should be helpful

The resource follows the syllabus for the entrance exam closely

(Original post by aslandollar2001)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (138)
13.48%
Excited (93)
9.08%
Worried (193)
18.85%
Terrified (234)
22.85%
Meh (78)
7.62%
Confused (29)
2.83%