How to start over? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
How do you rebuild yourself after hitting rock bottom. To lose everything it’s been really hard
SoftGingerCat
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Honestly I've hit rock bottom recently and the only way I've only started to make any progress, as little as it seems to me, is through reaching out to my family and friends. Drop me a message whenever if you need someone to talk to.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
How do you rebuild yourself after hitting rock bottom. To lose everything it’s been really hard
Keep busy, find new projects and opportunities and just immediately jump in. Tell the people u love how u feel
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SoftGingerCat)
Honestly I've hit rock bottom recently and the only way I've only started to make any progress, as little as it seems to me, is through reaching out to my family and friends. Drop me a message whenever if you need someone to talk to.
Thanks a lot for replying. It’s comforting knowing someone out there knows how I feel, as many people around me can’t relate. I feel like I have spoke to my friends and family but sadly it doesn’t really help or make a difference. I still end up feeling like crap. It’s like no one can say or do anything to make me feel better. I have to find it within myself to forgive and forget and move on. But it’s almost like I don’t know how to do that
Anonymous #1
Keep busy, find new projects and opportunities and just immediately jump in. Tell the people u love how u feel
I have exciting opportunities ahead, starting university etc, hopefully will be getting my A-level results soon etc. I know I will eventually be fine but for now everyone is recommending that I just rest and take time out for myself. It’s exactly what I’m doing I just find myself overthinking crap like something that happened a year ago and the person wronged me yet I’m the one that feels awful. It’s weird and not right that they’re the one who wronged you yet you feel like the one that’s in exile?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
I have exciting opportunities ahead, starting university etc, hopefully will be getting my A-level results soon etc. I know I will eventually be fine but for now everyone is recommending that I just rest and take time out for myself. It’s exactly what I’m doing I just find myself overthinking crap like something that happened a year ago and the person wronged me yet I’m the one that feels awful. It’s weird and not right that they’re the one who wronged you yet you feel like the one that’s in exile?
I 100% get how u feel. Sometimes, when I fight with people, I feel awful and guilty even if I know I’m in the right. I can offer better advice if u tell me what happened exactly- is the only reason I think ur life is going down hill because of a fight with friends?
Anonymous #1
I 100% get how u feel. Sometimes, when I fight with people, I feel awful and guilty even if I know I’m in the right. I can offer better advice if u tell me what happened exactly- is the only reason I think ur life is going down hill because of a fight with friends?
No definitely not, it’s been an accumulation of things and also some of it just happening all at once and others in chunks. Like a rocky road. Hopefully my bad days will be behind me I think I need to be more positive moving forward
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
No definitely not, it’s been an accumulation of things and also some of it just happening all at once and others in chunks. Like a rocky road. Hopefully my bad days will be behind me I think I need to be more positive moving forward
To be honest, your going to have lots of long days and sleepless nights, but eventually, it just gradually gets better. Keep yourself busy and wait and it will get better
Anonymous #1
To be honest, your going to have lots of long days and sleepless nights, but eventually, it just gradually gets better. Keep yourself busy and wait and it will get better
Thanks so much ♥️ You truly are amazing.
SoftGingerCat
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Are we living the same life? I know exactly how you feel. It feels like although they are the ones who have done the bad thing yet I'm being punished. Almost like I'm stuck in a never ending opposite day.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Thanks so much ♥️ You truly are amazing.
I’ve been exactly through ur situation. And it’s many long days of trying to will yourself to do something and enjoy something, and many long sleepless nights just staring at a wall. Logically u know ur life is good, but u just can’t make yourself want anything. But eventually, it will get better, even though u can’t imagine how yet. You won’t wake up one day and be cured. It will be a slow process, but it will happen for you
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SoftGingerCat)
Are we living the same life? I know exactly how you feel. It feels like although they are the ones who have done the bad thing yet I'm being punished. Almost like I'm stuck in a never ending opposite day.
We’re gonna get through this because we don’t deserve this. It’s the law of attraction. Karma’s a **** and those people will get what’s coming to them. Forget them they aren’t worth it. Soon good things are coming for us hell right now they are. It’s Summer, let’s relax, put the music on louder and smile. Be happy. & I am honestly looking forward to our new beginnings. Leave the negative crap in the past. Life is short. So let’s live in the herenow. And remember, ‘forget those who forgot you’
Anonymous #1
I’ve been exactly through ur situation. And it’s many long days of trying to will yourself to do something and enjoy something, and many long sleepless nights just staring at a wall. Logically u know ur life is good, but u just can’t make yourself want anything. But eventually, it will get better, even though u can’t imagine how yet. You won’t wake up one day and be cured. It will be a slow process, but it will happen for you
Thank you. I really do appreciate it
thomasp360
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Went through the exact same thing last year and instantly hit rock bottom after 6 months of living ny best life (Physical issues). My advice would be to pursue things that are out of your comfort zone. This will help you mentally and sooner or later you’ll be at the best point in your life due to choices that you made. Good luck and feel free to drop me a message about anything
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
(Original post by thomasp360)
Went through the exact same thing last year and instantly hit rock bottom after 6 months of living ny best life (Physical issues). My advice would be to pursue things that are out of your comfort zone. This will help you mentally and sooner or later you’ll be at the best point in your life due to choices that you made. Good luck and feel free to drop me a message about anything
Thank you for the support ♥️♥️😌😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.54%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (69)
15.44%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (84)
18.79%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (180)
40.27%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.7%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.26%