Is being a size 8 being far? Watch

Diana Bowie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Okay, so, I'm a 5'2 girl and I'm a size 8 (UK) and a 6 (US). Would you consider me fat?
MidgetFever
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If that's classed as fat, then I'm screwed 😂
hannanas
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Pretty sure size 8 UK is a size 4 US. Either way, definitely not fat.
(Original post by Diana Bowie)
Okay, so, I'm a 5'2 girl and I'm a size 8 (UK) and a 6 (US). Would you consider me fat?
shnac99
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nope
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
no and who cares
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Obviously not. Why put things like this out on the internet when it will clearly make others feel bad about themselves? Go and check your BMI and that might help you know if you're fat. A dress size, especially a size 8, is not indication of whether you are fat. Think of all the size 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26 etc. you have just offended by writing such an utterly thick comment. Lol.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Thank you for saying what we were all thinking. On my low body confidence, this post was the worst thing I could see right now and the thoroughly insensitive of the OP. This was so well said, so thank you
(Original post by Anonymous)
Obviously not. Why put things like this out on the internet when it will clearly make others feel bad about themselves? Go and check your BMI and that might help you know if you're fat. A dress size, especially a size 8, is not indication of whether you are fat. Think of all the size 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26 etc. you have just offended by writing such an utterly thick comment. Lol.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Made me feel insecure as well, being the same size as OP
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thank you for saying what we were all thinking. On my low body confidence, this post was the worst thing I could see right now and the thoroughly insensitive of the OP. This was so well said, so thank you
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
im a size 14 so consider me fatter than Saturn lmfao chill, you know size 8 doesn’t make you fat stop reaching
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
Do you look fat? has anyone ever called you fat? can you see your toes? do you have trouble fitting into seats?

if the answer is no then no you are not fat.
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
^except for the 'can you see your toes' one, the answer to that should be Yes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (221)
12.46%
Excited (166)
9.36%
Worried (309)
17.43%
Terrified (390)
22%
Meh (186)
10.49%
Confused (39)
2.2%
Putting on a brave face (244)
13.76%
Impatient (218)
12.3%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise