Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Ask for his facebook (some teachers, especially those set to leave, will happily accept students requests) and stalk him. When you're 18, you can drop him a message and ask him out if you're still interested by then.
ampare.x
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Maybe i could do that lol... do you think he will let me ? he's so hottt tho ooof
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ask for his facebook (some teachers, especially those set to leave, will happily accept students requests) and stalk him. When you're 18, you can drop him a message and ask him out if you're still interested by then.
tritonpw
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Firstly, you don't love him- you probably don't know what love actually is from what you've provided. He is also not your world, your family are. This is simply a silly, teen girl infatuation that you need to get over. Secondly, nothing is going to happen at all, and I can tell you that for free. He is an adult- you are a child. H has a wife- you're under the legal guardianship of your parents. Don't say anything, because if you do then you risk negative consequences on yours and his life.

Short answer- no.
(Original post by ampare.x)
Hey guys,

I have a massive crush on my teacher. I love him so much hes my world and i really like him. but the only thing is that i think hes leaving soon and he has a wife. Also ofc i cant like go up to him and tell him that i like him because then i will get in trouble i honestly i dont really care anymore. Do you think i should tell him i have a crush on him ?
tamil fever
Badges: 18
Report 1 month ago
no no no
UrWelcome
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do it, you need to understand how being rejected feels, or you'll realise how tough this world really is and you'll be smacked back into reality when you're all over the news over a scandal
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (183)
23.83%
Pop (187)
24.35%
Jazz (30)