How tall is too tall for girls? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm quite self conscious generally, and I'm not as much as before. I'm 1.9m tall (just under 6'3) and I am in the 98th percentile in terms of height for people my age (16).

I know a lot of people have commented about it, I kind of get sick about it espeically when people make fun but I have generally developed thick skin. Personally, I don't find it causes much trouble in my day to day life, as my feet are only size 10, and shirts and everything fit fine.

However, I have a problem with my back (scheuermanns disease), where my spine is very curved (68 degrees, normal is 40 degrees). I am eligible for surgery, and may have it depending if I have grown in 6-8 months.

The problem with this surgery, is that it could add an inch or two to my height, which I guess could possibly mean I would be as tall as 6'5.

What is the ideal or maximum height for girls when it comes to boys? I've never really had a gf although I don't think that necessarily has to do with my height considering the only two girls I talked to seriously for a while never saw me in person.

Thanks
Hdhjnnbgggtr
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The taller the better, people are literally dreaming to be your height. You have nothing to worry out 99% of guys are probably getting jealous while reading your post 😂😂
XOR_
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Mate don't worry about it - I'm 6ft3 and a bit and if I could be 6ft 5 I probably would - just make sure you exercise and bulk a little to not be skinny .
Anonymous #1
(Original post by XOR_)
Mate don't worry about it - I'm 6ft3 and a bit and if I could be 6ft 5 I probably would - just make sure you exercise and bulk a little to not be skinny .
6'5 just seems like it would be impractical. I've met people who are that height, and even people who are 6'4 and they end up ducking under doors all the time. UK doors are only 6'5/6'6, whereas most US doors are at least 7 foot.
NoTearsLeftToCry
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
my god

stop with this ****. no such thing as “too” tall. you’re beautiful just the way you are. you’re a beautiful smurf
Last edited by NoTearsLeftToCry; 1 month ago
angelike1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Jeez i thought you were a 6'3 girl.
NoTearsLeftToCry
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by angelike1)
wtf same
username3774332
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by angelike1)
frr
Arima
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
sky's the limit
Anonymous #1
(Original post by XOR_)
I don't know cos I get called lanky, I've found it hard to bulk and currently around 75KG. I've got quite broad shoulders though
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
ah you poor thing. i'm 5'9 and thought that was hard....
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Dated a guy who was 6'5". It wasn't an issue.
username4878202
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thought this post was about a girl for a sec until I read to the end of it anyhow I'm 6'5 . My height when it has been mentioned is treated positively enough; ur all good on that front fella.

edit: god my english...
Last edited by username4878202; 1 month ago
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The problem with being tall is, if you're skinny you may look weird. However, tall & muscular = physique of the Gods that commands respect.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
The problem with being tall is, if you're skinny you may look weird. However, tall & muscular = physique of the Gods that commands respect.
I wouldn't say I'm that skinny, although people call me lanky. Certainly I'm not thin. I have quite big shoulders, and I work out regularly.
bobolob55
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm quite self conscious generally, and I'm not as much as before. I'm 1.9m tall (just under 6'3) and I am in the 98th percentile in terms of height for people my age (16).

I know a lot of people have commented about it, I kind of get sick about it espeically when people make fun but I have generally developed thick skin. Personally, I don't find it causes much trouble in my day to day life, as my feet are only size 10, and shirts and everything fit fine.

However, I have a problem with my back (scheuermanns disease), where my spine is very curved (68 degrees, normal is 40 degrees). I am eligible for surgery, and may have it depending if I have grown in 6-8 months.

The problem with this surgery, is that it could add an inch or two to my height, which I guess could possibly mean I would be as tall as 6'5.

What is the ideal or maximum height for girls when it comes to boys? I've never really had a gf although I don't think that necessarily has to do with my height considering the only two girls I talked to seriously for a while never saw me in person.

Thanks
Hey mate, im 6ft4 and only about 85kg. I would say if any thing the height is an advantage with girls. Try and be accepting with having the surgery, because better posture and height can only be good in my opinion. Any tall person gets called lank, its just banter eh! Brush it off and start being comfortable and happy!

Best of luck
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I wouldn't say I'm that skinny, although people call me lanky. Certainly I'm not thin. I have quite big shoulders, and I work out regularly.
I dunno man. Just saying, I used to get called lanky a lot - lanky means having a long and thin build. Since I've built my physique a lot, though, I haven't been called lanky in about 4 years.
TSR Mustafa
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As someone who's the same height , put some muscle on and you good.
Anonymous #1
Yeah well as said its not a definite, but it is an option, but I also am generally concerned about other things about it. Apparently your upper back can become stiff and it takes a long time to recover from it.

(Original post by bobolob55)
Hey mate, im 6ft4 and only about 85kg. I would say if any thing the height is an advantage with girls. Try and be accepting with having the surgery, because better posture and height can only be good in my opinion. Any tall person gets called lank, its just banter eh! Brush it off and start being comfortable and happy!

Best of luck
tritonpw
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
this will have quite a relative answer- it really depends on the person. for me, a guy shouldn't be taller than 5'10/ 5'11 as im only 5'2. But if the girl is 5'6 then i think your situation is fine. But again, its quite subjective.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (219)
12.46%
Excited (165)
9.39%
Worried (308)
17.52%
Terrified (388)
22.07%
Meh (180)
10.24%
Confused (38)
2.16%