The Student Room Group
Step 1, don't go by them as *****es :bird:
Original post by Fermion.
We aren’t b itches so fix that stinking attitude first and maybe you’ll get laid

He’s quoting what someone else said to him
I’m pretty sure no one said that to you and you’re just finding an excuse to make this thread. No, i don’t like bad boys. No, i don’t like it rough.
Him or his nan or next door neighbour could’ve said it and my point still stands

Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
He’s quoting what someone else said to him
maybe if you saw women as human beings deserving of respect and not b*tches, you'd have better game, christ.
Reply 6
How to respect a woman 101 by Burge91, coming soon.
Do you agree or disagree?
I couldn't care less.

Do they like it rough?
Depends on the person.

How should I change?

Don't change youself, women will either see through it or dump you the minute they do.
Reply 8
i was stroking a ***** today and it definitely appeared to enjoy (moderately) rough physical contact, so much that it would not leave my side, even though it reputedly rarely enjoys physical contact. if *****es enjoy it this much, does this not translate to human females since we are also social predators? a big difference is that humans have more bare skin, and so perhaps "being rough" has a different context. we also generally do not enjoy "being stroked". how is the context changed? is this more a intellectual and non-physical form of contact such as linguistic communication? or is there a physical analogue? i think the answer is in the context of a "hug". a female human will appreciate a rough, strong and tight hug (from a male), whereas a male human generally prefers (from a female) gentle affection in the form of a hug.
Original post by Burge91
i was stroking a ***** today and it definitely appeared to enjoy (moderately) rough physical contact, so much that it would not leave my side, even though it reputedly rarely enjoys physical contact. if *****es enjoy it this much, does this not translate to human females since we are also social predators? a big difference is that humans have more bare skin, and so perhaps "being rough" has a different context. we also generally do not enjoy "being stroked". how is the context changed? is this more a intellectual and non-physical form of contact such as linguistic communication? or is there a physical analogue? i think the answer is in the context of a "hug". a female human will appreciate a rough, strong and tight hug (from a male), whereas a male human generally prefers (from a female) gentle affection in the form of a hug.
You are 100% overthinking this.
Reply 10
Original post by 04MR17

yo this is my genetic survival we're talking about
Original post by Burge91

Original post by 04MR17

erm. saying he's overthinking is giving him too much credit for thinking at all...
u are so cute when u mad