Are you trying to do a flashmob? Watch

Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I wish to make up a group of 4, and sing the songs 'To Believe' and 'It is well with my soul' (SATB) on an MTR train, with the latter in a bilingual version (Chinese and English), while carrying a sign saying 'God Blesses Hong Kong!'
It is because there are a lot of protests against the proposed extradition law over the past month in HK, and I know that God will calm this storm.
Have you ever done or plan to do a flashmob?
san_cisco
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have never organised or started a flashmon, but I'd love to some day. 'It is well with my soul' is such a beautiful song, never heard it SATB but it's probably even more powerful. One of my close friends Meghan is from HK and it saddens her greatly, so the situation is often in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck with your flashmob, I hope it goes well. Where do you plan on staging it?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by san_cisco)
I have never organised or started a flashmon, but I'd love to some day. 'It is well with my soul' is such a beautiful song, never heard it SATB but it's probably even more powerful. One of my close friends Meghan is from HK and it saddens her greatly, so the situation is often in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck with your flashmob, I hope it goes well. Where do you plan on staging it?
Not yet planned much. This is just what I want to do to calm down the storm in HK.
I did one with my classmates before when a train was stuck between stations.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (220)
12.45%
Excited (166)
9.39%
Worried (308)
17.43%
Terrified (389)
22.01%
Meh (184)
10.41%
Confused (39)
2.21%