During the summer how much should I revise?

Watch
Student200112
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I finished year 12 and I was wondering how much revision should I do during the summer ideally?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Student200112)
I finished year 12 and I was wondering how much revision should I do during the summer ideally?
Get year 12 notes under control and start planning what you need to do in the next 11 months.
Better state year 12 is in the less you have to do in 13.
Do you have any coursework or epq you can research?
Get a job and earn money to be used for uni deposit, revision books, open days and presents.
Just enjoy the break and get your MH in good order.
bloomer36
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I wouldn't revise in the summer. This is the only free time you'll get before you start year 13.
username3731912
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just chill imo. I’d maybe start work on my personal statement if you’re applying to uni, but that’s it.
TheEntity
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just finished year 13

Depends on your target grades. If you're hoping for an A* for your finals but have only been obtaining B/low A, definitely revise the topics you're struggling with as you won't get much of a chance to in year 13 (the course (for most subjects) gets harder).

No need to do too much, just a few hours a day is fine (as long as it's consistent).

I would start to think about your personal statement, especially if you're applying to Oxbridge (as the deadline is earlier). After writing it, give it to parents + tutor to read and constantly evolve it.
(Original post by Student200112)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (24)
13.48%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.74%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
5.06%
I need help with my personal statement (75)
42.13%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (41)
23.03%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.69%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (14)
7.87%

Watched Threads