Passive-Aggressive Compliments Watch

The Mogg
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I was fully aware of that, just playing along with being passive aggressive which is what this whole thread is about. For me to think that was serious would say much more about me than anyone else.
(Original post by Glaz)
Oh no, I knew that, I was just making a joke, yes a j o k e.
Kraggor
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Glaz)
Oh gee, thanks, but didn't you know that TSR is UK based so we speak British English unless in the international lounge?
OMG YOU DID SO NOT MAKE THAT REPLY UGH SO OFFENDED WHAT EVEN IS THIS THREAD WHO WOULD MAKE SUCH A **** THING :laugh:

Anyways, you're welcome And I know it's UK based but I've seen your posts before and was just accommodating to fulfill your simpler language needs so you could understand what I was saying
Spoiler:
Show
P.S. Dogs>Cats
Glaz
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Kraggor)
OMG YOU DID SO NOT MAKE THAT REPLY UGH SO OFFENDED WHAT EVEN IS THIS THREAD WHO WOULD MAKE SUCH A **** THING :laugh:

Anyways, you're welcome And I know it's UK based but I've seen your posts before and was just accommodating to fulfill your simpler language needs so you could understand what I was saying
Spoiler:
Show
P.S. Dogs>Cats
:hat2:

Wow again, using "fulfill", the US spelling of fulfil, which is preferred by us Brits. And what about my posts indicates that I need 'simpler language needs'?

Spoiler:
Show
P.S. Hell no
(lets leave that to the Cat/Dog thread though xD)
Kraggor
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Glaz)
:hat2:

Wow again, using "fulfill", the US spelling of fulfil, which is preferred by us Brits. And what about my posts indicates that I need 'simpler language needs'?

Spoiler:
Show
P.S. Hell no
(lets leave that to the Cat/Dog thread though xD)
Sorry, again FULFILLING your simpler language And very contradicting of you to call yourself a US Brit Umm, well...you just replied to my sentence with just a ':hat2:' . Enough said.
Glaz
Rep:
?
Sorry, again FULFILLING your simpler language And very contradicting of you to call yourself a US Brit Umm, well...you just replied to my sentence with just a ':hat2:' . Enough said.
Honey, I didn't call myself a US Brit, I said "us Brits" as in "we Brits". The capitalisation makes all the difference.
Also, a picture, or in this case a smiley, paints 1000 words, so yeah, I replied to your sentence with just a ':hat2:'.

Spoiler:
Show
This game is fun lmao :penguinhug:
Kraggor
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Glaz)
Honey, I didn't call myself a US Brit, I said "us Brits" as in "we Brits". The capitalisation makes all the difference.
Also, a picture, or in this case a smiley, paints 1000 words, so yeah, I replied to your sentence with just a ':hat2:'.

Spoiler:
Show
This game is fun lmao :penguinhug:
Don't go calling me Honey, Dear. I ain't some sort of Bee Syrup And the nitpicking of grammar is why you deserve the "Second Place" for the Best Panda Award though the committee is reconsidering a "Third Place" for you instead

That is true...for a master craftsman perhaps but your pictures ehh, maybe paints around 3 words or maybe a phrase at best :rolleyes:
Spoiler:
Show
I just love banter in general tbh plus I ran out of compliments for you
Glaz
Rep:
?
Don't go calling me Honey, Dear. I ain't some sort of Bee Syrup And the nitpicking of grammar is why you deserve the "Second Place" for the Best Panda Award though the committee is reconsidering a "Third Place" for you instead

That is true...for a master craftsman perhaps but your pictures ehh, maybe paints around 3 words or maybe a phrase at best :rolleyes:
Spoiler:
Show
I just love banter in general tbh plus I ran out of compliments for you
Maybe we should take this to the international lounge if your British English is so pisspoor that you capitalise "honey", "dear", "bee" and "syrup".
Well unfortunately, TSR loves me for my amazing personality and posts, not my avatar, so it doesn't really affect me, honey.

Well the three words/phrase they're painting at the moment would be "you're a *****". Also, if you're referring to my pictures, it would be paint, not paints. I'd really recommend attending primary school before replying again.

Spoiler:
Show
Banter is awesome :wink2:
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Glaz)
Maybe we should take this to the international lounge if your British English is so pisspoor that you capitalise "honey", "dear", "bee" and "syrup".
Well unfortunately, TSR loves me for my amazing personality and posts, not my avatar, so it doesn't really affect me, honey.

Well the three words/phrase they're painting at the moment would be "you're a *****". Also, if you're referring to my pictures, it would be paint, not paints. I'd really recommend attending primary school before replying again.

Spoiler:
Show
Congratulations! You managed to turn your computer on! Does your tiny brain now need a rest.
Glaz
Rep:
?
(Original post by Andrew97)
Congratulations! You managed to turn your computer on! Does your tiny brain now need a rest.
Andrew97 huh? Born in '97? Surprised your old ass even knows what a computer is, you're almost older than 04MR17
Kraggor
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Glaz)

Spoiler:
Show
I love the international lounge! Nothing is better than some non-british folk, they have a little more...you know...well pretty much better in all regards :P And I like to capitalise important words and things OKAY, glaz? Oops sorry I mean the british way, glas

Aw they do? Well, last time I heard TSR was full of trolls and liars so... but any how I do love you for your avatar really shows how you look up to me (Call me honey one more time, I dare ya!:grumble:)

Wow, I'm flattered you would choose your only 3 words to be about me :blush: I am Hon0r3D.

Umm you've got some weird bolding on your text there glas, might want to try wipe it off looks messy.
I didn't attend primary school but I attended to my colleagues instead and they just laughed at you I'm afraid. I think even some money was thrown into the air
Spoiler:
Show
It truly is. Especially when you got someone to share it with :hugs:
Glaz
Rep:
?
I love the international lounge! Nothing is better than some non-british folk, they have a little more...you know...well pretty much better in all regards :P And I like to capitalise important words and things OKAY, glaz? Oops sorry I mean the british way, glas

Aw they do? Well, last time I heard TSR was full of trolls and liars so... but any how I do love you for your avatar really shows how you look up to me (Call me honey one more time, I dare ya!:grumble:)

Wow, I'm flattered you would choose your only 3 words to be about me :blush: I am Hon0r3D.

Umm you've got some weird bolding on your text there glas, might want to try wipe it off looks messy.
I didn't attend primary school but I attended to my colleagues instead and they just laughed at you I'm afraid. I think even some money was thrown into the air
Spoiler:
Show
It truly is. Especially when you got someone to share it with :hugs:
Non-British folk are awesome, but it's British, not british. Also, to get the smiley, you need to use a small p, not a capital P. My name is pronounced Glaz though, not Glas, because it is a Russian name, not British

And you're one of them...
I really don't :nah:
Okay, honey.

You're welcome :hugs:

Nah, it was intentional to draw attention to the letters.

Spoiler:
Show
PRSOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM TO THIS POST :toofunny:
Kraggor
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Glaz Oh btw before I leave work,just to let you know you are really amazing...for a gi *zips mouth closed* just pretty awesome😅 bye *runs*
Glaz
Rep:
?
Glaz Oh btw before I leave work,just to let you know you are really amazing...for a gi *zips mouth closed* just pretty awesome😅 bye *runs*
Thanks honey :cube:

Spoiler:
Show
I'm just gonna call you honey forever lmfao
Kraggor
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Glaz)
Thanks honey :cube:

Spoiler:
Show
I'm just gonna call you honey forever lmfao
😐😐😐
Whateverrr✋

For making this fabulous thread I was going to follow you and rep you but I could only find the ignore and report button instead 🤔

So I'll just call you glas forever hmmph 😤
Glaz
Rep:
?
😐😐😐
Whateverrr✋

For making this fabulous thread I was going to follow you and rep you but I could only find the ignore and report button instead 🤔

So I'll just call you glas forever hmmph 😤
:toofunny:
Kraggor
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Glaz)
:toofunny:
That better be a laughing with and not at 😑
Otherwise...consequences 🍪
Kraggor
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Glaz)
Non-British folk are awesome, but it's British, not british. Also, to get the smiley, you need to use a small p, not a capital P. My name is pronounced Glaz though, not Glas, because it is a Russian name, not British

And you're one of them...
I really don't :nah:
Okay, honey.

You're welcome :hugs:

Nah, it was intentional to draw attention to the letters.

Spoiler:
Show
PRSOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM TO THIS POST :toofunny:
You know what forget every nickname I've called you so far and you will be now known as perfect captiliZation queen of nobody cares town

And actually the emoji doesn't work because I'm using mobile due to my insane dedication to actually reply to people outside of normal hours 🙄

Well I'm not Russian so glas it is

one of the best, ya I know thanks
yeah tbh you're right, you don't look up to me because we can't even see each other but you would if we did 😌

if you call me that on...chill cam chilllllll

Might want to be bold your entire self then so people will actually notice you you're welcome the tip
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Glaz)
Andrew97 huh? Born in '97? Surprised your old ass even knows what a computer is, you're almost older than 04MR17
Cute
Glaz
Rep:
?
That better be a laughing with and not at 😑
Otherwise...consequences 🍪
No, that was laughing with :console:
You know what forget every nickname I've called you so far and you will be now known as perfect captiliZation queen of nobody cares town

And actually the emoji doesn't work because I'm using mobile due to my insane dedication to actually reply to people outside of normal hours 🙄

Well I'm not Russian so glas it is

one of the best, ya I know thanks
yeah tbh you're right, you don't look up to me because we can't even see each other but you would if we did 😌

if you call me that on...chill cam chilllllll

Might want to be bold your entire self then so people will actually notice you you're welcome the tip
Okay

Well, it would work if you just uncapitalised your P

Well, my name's Russian so you've got to pronounce it the way we pronounce it, or I will send you to a Gulag

I mean I'm 5'4 so I most probably would :getmecoat:

Okay, GLAZ
(Original post by 04MR17)
Cute
I know I am, thanks
Kraggor
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Glaz)
No, that was laughing with :console:

Okay

Well, it would work if you just uncapitalised your P

Well, my name's Russian so you've got to pronounce it the way we pronounce it, or I will send you to a Gulag

I mean I'm 5'4 so I most probably would :getmecoat:

Okay, GLAZ

I know I am, thanks
Aww, you know hard it is for me to do this :cry2:

I'm never going to use uncaPitalise Ps ever again

Now I am curious to find out what on earth is a gulag xD

That's okay, I'll just go down to your level

Ahaha there you go! There you are
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (23)
6.42%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (207)
57.82%
No (128)
35.75%

Watched Threads