Do I tell him Watch

Anon2049
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I posted a few weeks ago but things have changed

So Monday my "friend" (she is only my friend when she wants) asked him if he liked me he said no and said he liked a girl.

So Tuesday the bus after school he was asking our friends (one from year 12 and one from year 10) to be their girlfriend and I said don't be like a boy in our class who asks all the girls out. He then asked me out I said yes but he said he was only joking (he asked me out as a joke like he asked our friends out as a joke) I said I was as well and I like someone else he then asks me who I said I'm not telling him as he will tell the whole bus. He then asked if he was in our year I said yes and he asked if he was in our set I said no (idk why if I said yes he would guess all the boys in our class). He then said to one of our older friends something along the lines of she likes someone and it's finally not me (I think he guessed i liked him or its because loads of people say I like him but they say he likes me) I then said I never liked him he said are you sure about that and then I said no. He then ignores me the rest of the journey and even moving away to talk to someone else.

Yesterday he said it was pissing him off because I wouldn't tell him and I asked him why he wants to know he said he does and I asked him why he went in a mood with me when I said I never liked him and asked if he has ever liked me and he said it made him sad and he never liked me. He told my to tell him today as it's the last day

So it's last day and on the bus after school (we finished at 1pm) he was asking me and this other girl for a hug but I hugged him once and he said it was a bad hug so we hugged again. But now he's got with his ex so I don't know if to tell him but they only got together today
He never asked me for a hug and we haven't ever hugged before
Anon2049
Rep:
?
???
MWills99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anon2049)
I posted a few weeks ago but things have changed

So Monday my "friend" (she is only my friend when she wants) asked him if he liked me he said no and said he liked a girl.

So Tuesday the bus after school he was asking our friends (one from year 12 and one from year 10) to be their girlfriend and I said don't be like a boy in our class who asks all the girls out. He then asked me out I said yes but he said he was only joking (he asked me out as a joke like he asked our friends out as a joke) I said I was as well and I like someone else he then asks me who I said I'm not telling him as he will tell the whole bus. He then asked if he was in our year I said yes and he asked if he was in our set I said no (idk why if I said yes he would guess all the boys in our class). He then said to one of our older friends something along the lines of she likes someone and it's finally not me (I think he guessed i liked him or its because loads of people say I like him but they say he likes me) I then said I never liked him he said are you sure about that and then I said no. He then ignores me the rest of the journey and even moving away to talk to someone else.

Yesterday he said it was pissing him off because I wouldn't tell him and I asked him why he wants to know he said he does and I asked him why he went in a mood with me when I said I never liked him and asked if he has ever liked me and he said it made him sad and he never liked me. He told my to tell him today as it's the last day

So it's last day and on the bus after school (we finished at 1pm) he was asking me and this other girl for a hug but I hugged him once and he said it was a bad hug so we hugged again. But now he's got with his ex so I don't know if to tell him but they only got together today
He never asked me for a hug and we haven't ever hugged before
Why are you guys playing games. If you like him, then tell him.
Anon2049
Rep:
?
(Original post by MWills99)
Why are you guys playing games. If you like him, then tell him.
I was going to tell him on instagram after school because he told me to tell him who I liked but now he's got with his ex although they didn't last long when they got together before
MWills99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anon2049)
I was going to tell him on instagram after school because he told me to tell him who I liked but now he's got with his ex although they didn't last long when they got together before
With how slow and indecisive you're being it's no wonder he's confused. From what you say he likes you too. Just tell him, at any rate you won't have to keep wondering anymore.
Anon2049
Rep:
?
I would've told him but not sure as he's got a girlfriend so he will probably reject me. He's the first boy I've ever liked. And yesterday he said he has never liked me when I asked him because I wondered why he went in a mood with me when I told him I never liked him (I do though) and he said its surprisingly not me
(Original post by MWills99)
With how slow and indecisive you're being it's no wonder he's confused. From what you say he likes you too. Just tell him, at any rate you won't have to keep wondering anymore.
Husky018
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Bloody hell woman make your mind up already.

Just go up to him and say you like him, if he rejects you own it if he doesn't then great. Either way its a win-win, that neither of you have to deal with this hyped up "drama" henceforth
Anon2049
Rep:
?
I know that I wanted to tell him but not sure now as he is taken. And I don't want it to ruin our friendship
(Original post by Husky018)
Bloody hell woman make your mind up already.

Just go up to him and say you like him, if he rejects you own it if he doesn't then great. Either way its a win-win, that neither of you have to deal with this hyped up "drama" henceforth
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (219)
12.46%
Excited (165)
9.39%
Worried (308)
17.52%
Terrified (388)
22.07%
Meh (180)
10.24%
Confused (38)
2.16%