Bad lesson right before test day? Watch

yellowcr0w
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I've had about 20-25 hours of lessons and up until now, I've been driving really well. My test is tomorrow and my lesson today was probably the worst lesson I've had yet! Crazy roadworks, traffic, a car pulling out in front of me from a bay, cutting a lane in a roundabout and cutting out in front of a taxi in a roundabout - which to be fair, even my instructor said he had no idea where this guy appeared from as it looked clear but still! At no point did he have to use the breaks or anything as I had the situations under control, but there were a few moments that I thought would probably have failed me - when usually it's the opposite and I have a really good drive.

It's knocked my confidence for a bit tomorrow but I suppose it's made me want to be extra vigilant. Is it normal to make so many mistakes before the test? Has anyone had a similar experience prior to test day and still nailed it?
Last edited by yellowcr0w; 4 weeks ago
doodle_333
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Don't worry. If you're a good drive you'll pass. Everyone has bad days. Just take tomorrow as a fresh start. You can make mistakes in the test as long as you react well! I stalled pulling out on a 3 lane busy roundabout but passed as I dealt with it well!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (71)
14.29%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (76)
15.29%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (94)
18.91%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (197)
39.64%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (26)
5.23%
No particular grades needed (33)
6.64%