GraceEM1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I need some help I recently received my results for the foundation synoptic and I got 69%. I’m wondering if I should appeal it for 1 mark,Thanks
scorpion95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It depends, if you really think that you are likely to get your marks increased then you could try but it will cost you and will take some time for it to get checked over. It might then be best to do the resit which will again cost you even more than the appeal and probably the best option.
Jmccabe1993
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by GraceEM1)
I need some help I recently received my results for the foundation synoptic and I got 69%. I’m wondering if I should appeal it for 1 mark,Thanks
For the sake of 1 mark it’s worth a go surely.
Be prepared to resit though as no exam board likes to alter marks and many people say it’s a money making scheme
Rose992
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Go onto the aat website and click your 69% and see your student feedback and see if you met or exceeded more than half the topic areas. If you got significantly below or below then I'd just resist anyways. A 69% means you would have failed a unit as a whole I think.

I got 92 in my synoptic and 91 overall grade. My elements of costing exam I got 84% but completely failed one topic area and was advised to resit if I wanted to progress to level three and not struggle
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.98%
Pop (191)
24.36%
Jazz (30)