Tryna get the summer bodybut tying to also keep it halal Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I really want to go to the gym lol but I’m not confident wearing gym clothes so can I just wear my abaya and run on the treadmill loool. Maybe uno wear gym clothe under my abaya? I know I’m going to get loads of attention but...🤷🏽*♀️
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Wooord
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I really want to go to the gym lol but I’m not confident wearing gym clothes so can I just wear my abaya and run on the treadmill loool. Maybe uno wear gym clothe under my abaya? I know I’m going to get loads of attention but...🤷🏽*♀️
if your worried about men looking at you or whatever you could go to an all-women gym? some mixed gyms have times where its just for women. I mean obviously you could wear your abaya though lol
Prussianxo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not sure if all of them but I know some Pure Gym's have a ladies only area
Anonymous #1
I mean I know there’s lady’s only gym sessions but I’m STILL not confident in my body.
(Original post by Prussianxo)
Not sure if all of them but I know some Pure Gym's have a ladies only area
(Original post by Wooord)
if your worried about men looking at you or whatever you could go to an all-women gym? some mixed gyms have times where its just for women. I mean obviously you could wear your abaya though lol
Prussianxo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I mean I know there’s lady’s only gym sessions but I’m STILL not confident in my body.
If you're worried about people judging you don't be. Most people are too busy focused on themselves they won't even notice you. If they do they usually just find it nice that someone is trying to improve their body and their health
Anonymous #1
Are you sure sure? Are gyms usually full? My sisters say it isn’t that full but I’m scared the day I go there...packed
If you're worried about people judging you don't be. Most people are too busy focused on themselves they won't even notice you. If they do they usually just find it nice that someone is trying to improve their body and their health
sknudson
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've been nearly 24 stone at one point in my life and never felt out of place at the gym. Anyone who has the time you judge you isn't putting the work in, so their opinion doesn't really matter anyway. Admittedly I went to a very close-knit hotel gym with a small member base at that size so your mileage may vary in one of the faceless corporate chains, but even still I wouldn't expect to be leered at. I'd probably look at someone in an abaya hoping they're not going to trip and fall off the treadmill.
HateSchx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There are a few girls at my gym running whilst wearing abayas
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Are you sure sure? Are gyms usually full? My sisters say it isn’t that full but I’m scared the day I go there...packed
Weirdly, Gym is that one place you can go and no one actually cares. Go if you want lol

Life lesson. Once your an adult, you'll realise how little people care.
Prussianxo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you Google the gym you want to go to it should tell you the approximate number of people at given times at given dates based on Google's location services. Just find a time you think will be quiet and just go for it. If you find it easier just start at like the treadmills and slowly use more and more stuff.
Dunya
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Holy moly once I'm running on the treadmill I'm thinking about everything and anything but reality, don't worry everyone is busy doing their own thing

Try out some baggy clothing, running in an abaya is a definite no no
keptinside
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You can wear loose clothes still in gym.. FULL HALAL. No need for leggings and stuffs.

Another option is you can just buy a treadmill at your home. But still wear abaya if your bros stare.. gotta keep it halal yk
SlightlySummer
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just go to a ladies gym, and wear long sleeve tops and leggings (or loose trousers if you prefer) And I admire that you want to keep it halal sis
RichPiana
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There's this one girl at my gym who wears a headscarf and wears gym clothes and nobody cares. She doesn't exactly wear leggings, but they are a form of gym wear.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sknudson)
I've been nearly 24 stone at one point in my life and never felt out of place at the gym. Anyone who has the time you judge you isn't putting the work in, so their opinion doesn't really matter anyway. Admittedly I went to a very close-knit hotel gym with a small member base at that size so your mileage may vary in one of the faceless corporate chains, but even still I wouldn't expect to be leered at. I'd probably look at someone in an abaya hoping they're not going to trip and fall off the treadmill.
I will literally be leaving my comfort zone COMPLETELY (if I go tomorrow) I really want to stop caring about what people think but I can’t and imagine I see someone I know......

Loool I was thinking the same. Imagine I trip or fall off. I’ll probably make fun of myself more while wearing a abaya lool and imagine people start taking pictures of me and making me a meme or putting me on snap..nah I might be just overthinking it now lool
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Dunya)
Holy moly once I'm running on the treadmill I'm thinking about everything and anything but reality, don't worry everyone is busy doing their own thing

Try out some baggy clothing, running in an abaya is a definite no no
Wallah this is me tooo. I’ll probably be overthinking everything
Anonymous #1
(Original post by RichPiana)
There's this one girl at my gym who wears a headscarf and wears gym clothes and nobody cares. She doesn't exactly wear leggings, but they are a form of gym wear.
Ah you realised the girl...imagine I get noticed too loool
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SlightlySummer)
Just go to a ladies gym, and wear long sleeve tops and leggings (or loose trousers if you prefer) And I admire that you want to keep it halal sis
Yhh I’ll deffo think about going to a ladies gym. Hehe thanks x
Anonymous #1
(Original post by keptinside)
You can wear loose clothes still in gym.. FULL HALAL. No need for leggings and stuffs.

Another option is you can just buy a treadmill at your home. But still wear abaya if your bros stare.. gotta keep it halal yk
Loool true. That’s what I’m planning to do. My house is too small to fit some massive treadmill looool x
Anonymous #1
If you Google the gym you want to go to it should tell you the approximate number of people at given times at given dates based on Google's location services. Just find a time you think will be quiet and just go for it. If you find it easier just start at like the treadmills and slowly use more and more stuff.
Ah thanks for the tip x. I’ll search up right awayyy. I’ll go somewhere very discrete where no one can see me lool
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (213)
12.74%
Excited (150)
8.97%
Worried (303)
18.12%
Terrified (374)
22.37%
Meh (154)
9.21%
Confused (37)
2.21%