Cheating Watch

GlitterBomb22
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Is it considered cheating to be in love with two people at the same time while you're in a relationship without acting on it?
Palmyra
Badges: 20
Report 4 weeks ago
How can you be in love with someone else without any form of physical intimacy with that person?
GlitterBomb22
Rep:
?
(Original post by Palmyra)
How can you be in love with someone else without any form of physical intimacy with that person?
I guess I'm different? I just loved both of them and I eventually chose the other guy. He's currently the only one for me and we haven't even kissed yet. Anyway I've been in love with him for 6 years now and I've been single for about a year, but I'm really wondering if I was cheating because I loved them both.
Izzythestudent
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I would only consider it cheating if you act upon it

You might want to consider why you are in love with someone else though
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
GlitterBomb22
Rep:
?
(Original post by Izzythestudent)
I would only consider it cheating if you act upon it

You might want to consider why you are in love with someone else though
I eventually chose the first guy (let's call him G) because I've been in love with G for 6 years and I've been single for a year. I was dating the other guy (let's call him S) for almost 3 years and I broke up with him because I couldn't wholeheartedly love him. I'm currently over him and I've been single for almost a year. I'm honestly content with the single life and I still have feelings for G and I'd wait forever for him if I have to and if I stay alone I'm fine with that too. He's currently in a relationship and I'm not about that homewrecker life so I'll wait. I've realised that I just can't love anyone else like I love him. So I'm a hopeless case? Anyway I don't expect a fairytale ending this is just the course that made me the happiest.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No.
Think what you like, it is your actions that matter.
viaeve
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It’s only cheating if you do something about it. But I still find it concerning you love another man whilst ur in a relationship you should be too wrapped up in your partner to love anyone else
GlitterBomb22
Rep:
?
(Original post by viaeve)
It’s only cheating if you do something about it. But I still find it concerning you love another man whilst ur in a relationship you should be too wrapped up in your partner to love anyone else
I loved the other guy first.
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You might connect with two people in that way at the same time so no it isn’t cheating because that would involve betraying your partner in whatever parameters they think is cheating. Loving two people at the same time because you get on would be passive rather than active so not your fault.
Hiro2468
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's not cheating if like the others have said you don't act upon it. What makes you so sure it's love? What is love? I'm genuinely interested since I want to know how it feels.
GlitterBomb22
Rep:
?
I can't really explain love because there are different ways of love, but when you feel it you'll know. If you're questioning wether it's love you're either in denial of the strong feeling or you're not feeling it. I think love is wanting to see someone and wanting them to think about you too and not wanting to hurt them. This doesn't necessarily mean it's romantic love tho. Irdk how to explain.😅😭😂
(Original post by Hiro2468)
It's not cheating if like the others have said you don't act upon it. What makes you so sure it's love? What is love? I'm genuinely interested since I want to know how it feels.
Hiro2468
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by GlitterBomb22)
I can't really explain love because there are different ways of love, but when you feel it you'll know. If you're questioning wether it's love you're either in denial of the strong feeling or you're not feeling it. I think love is wanting to see someone and wanting them to think about you too and not wanting to hurt them. This doesn't necessarily mean it's romantic love tho. Irdk how to explain.😅😭😂
That sounds so sweet, I'll just wait and hope to experience the same thing 😁
GlitterBomb22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Hiro2468)
That sounds so sweet, I'll just wait and hope to experience the same thing 😁
You will! Love finds you unexpectedly 😌
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (40)
13.56%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (45)
15.25%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (54)
18.31%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (120)
40.68%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (16)
5.42%
No particular grades needed (20)
6.78%