The Student Room Group

Kids who are stressing about the results day

Kids who are stressing about the results day. I have a message for you guys/gals. It’s not worth stressing over something which wouldn’t make any difference in your future. I used to stress a lot and I didn’t get good grades but I ended up coming to one of the best unis in England that too as an international student. Even if you fail, there’s still a way for progressing. Do foundation year or resit in November and join uni in January. Opportunities are endless so it’s not worth taking stress which might affect your health as well.
Original post by joe goldberg
Kids who are stressing about the results day. I have a message for you guys/gals. It’s not worth stressing over something which wouldn’t make any difference in your future. I used to stress a lot and I didn’t get good grades but I ended up coming to one of the best unis in England that too as an international student. Even if you fail, there’s still a way for progressing. Do foundation year or resit in November and join uni in January. Opportunities are endless so it’s not worth taking stress which might affect your health as well.

Big respect.

Quick Reply

Latest