The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Dr_Death
I don't remember when Christmas came last year, so I really can't make any comparison.

I tend to - um - I get presents - I can't remember when I usually get Christmas shopping in.

when are you going to do it this year? that should be a good indicator of previous habits
Reply 21
I don't know. It's still the middle of summer.
Reply 22
Dr_Death
I don't know. It's still the middle of summer.

LOL. i feels like that in my head to. i cant believe that its nov.

i think that you may belong to the dec 24th club with me :tongue:
Ordered my first bits off the internet in August, but that's because the one thing was limited edition... I've got nothing else... not even my cards yet!!! Oh lord, the cards!!! *runs out to buy cards*
Reply 24
pixiepeep
Ordered my first bits off the internet in August, but that's because the one thing was limited edition... I've got nothing else... not even my cards yet!!! Oh lord, the cards!!! *runs out to buy cards*

you early bird you :tongue:
Reply 25
i think that ill celebrate xmas in Jan next year. id save a ton of money on cards etc.
CharleeB
you early bird you :tongue:

I usually leave it to the last minute! At least this year I've only got to get cards, and a few pressies - I've made a deal with all my mates that presents aren't necessary this year as we're all broke. So that means pressies for:

Boyfriend
Boyfriend's parents
Boyfriend's sister
My secret santa person
everyone else in my little group gets something daft.

cards for a hell of a lot of people

and that's it :biggrin:

yay!
Reply 27
pixiepeep
I usually leave it to the last minute! At least this year I've only got to get cards, and a few pressies - I've made a deal with all my mates that presents aren't necessary this year as we're all broke. So that means pressies for:

Boyfriend
Boyfriend's parents
Boyfriend's sister
My secret santa person
everyone else in my little group gets something daft.

cards for a hell of a lot of people

and that's it :biggrin:

yay!

you're organized, just admit it :tongue:
Reply 28
I think I'll get one thing for the whole family, perhaps. And maybe something for all the flatmates. I don't think I'll need much more than that.
CharleeB
you're organized, just admit it :tongue:

I wish! I've no idea what to get anyone yet!
Reply 30
Didn't get the point of Christmas cards.
Reply 31
I always end up getting chocolately things for my not-so-close guy mates - so this year i'm making brownies!!! :smile:
Reply 32
I love brownies! That's an excellent idea!
Reply 33
I started in October this year just because I had a lot of money in October so I thought I would get most of my Christmas shopping done before I had no money left to buy them. I only have 3 presents left to buy, but normally I start end of November.
Reply 34
Oh boy...thanks for reminding me. I'll probably start shopping for my mom pretty soon. Everyone else gets a card!

Latest

Trending

Trending