The Student Room Group

Gyyyymmm-freaaakks where yall attt?!!

Can you lose 1000 calories in the treadmill? How long will that take?
Depending on how much fat you have /weigh.
What pace you running at.
How often you taking breaks.

Well it took me about 2hours, the treadmill was showing that I had burnt 1200kcals, was running at approx 9.1-9.4 . For 10mins then 5mins break while walking at 6.1-6.3. Inclined at 1.0. Just cycled that with in serious rest breaks

I only did this for 3days(was losing post exam weight) the next days I just couldn’t, my legs gave up. And I was afraid my heart could too.
Now I only do the run for an hour approx 600kacl and walk for rest for the hour at 6.1-6.4 . During serious breaks I walk at 4.5( but I rarely take those)
Reply 2
Woah. I envy you for having that much energy and motivation. Tbh I can’t run at 9.0; I’ll fly off loool. I lost about 200cals in like 40mins. Is that good?
Reply 3
Also, how can I create a calorie deficient. So I lost only 200cals does that mean I have to eat less than that?
i dont do gyming not worth the time
Original post by Anonymous
Also, how can I create a calorie deficient. So I lost only 200cals does that mean I have to eat less than that?
Reply 5
Original post by mindreader101
i dont do gyming not worth the time

Hmm

There is a certain amount of calories you eat to maintain your weight. To lose weight you eat a few hundred calories less.

That’s it. You don’t need cardio
Woah. I envy you for having that much energy and motivation. Tbh I can’t run at 9.0; I’ll fly off loool. I lost about 200cals in like 40mins. Is that good?

200 in 40mins, you must new at this running thing, with time you will be faster.
I get my energy from an expresso before I run.

If you losing weight, that’s good for a beginner but don’t eat the kcal from workout back, create the deficit through food as well, you can’t put run a bad diet.
Just do -500 from your maintenance.

You can weights as well, I don’t because am already quite genetically muscular and cardio alone lets me maintain my muscle

No, just eat -500kcals from your maintenance at the start while working out as well, keep it less than 1hour if you are a beginner.
Reply 8
Original post by Shish_bish
No, just eat -500kcals from your maintenance at the start while working out as well, keep it less than 1hour if you are a beginner.

Loool Yess. I’m like a full beginner. How many calories do you lose in 40mins x? Ahhha an expresso; I’m taking your ideaaaa

Ah thanks😅 I usually eat around 1,000 cals (depends on the day tbh. Sometimes I eat 400cals and sometimes I eat 1,500cals) say for example I eat 2000 cals, does that mean to create a calorie deficient, I should eat 1,500calories but -200=1,300cals right?

Loool I think I’ve got enough muscles tooo x

H
Original post by Shish_bish
It's literally not easier.
Ikr but I don’t eat much anyways
Original post by Bang Outta Order
It's literally not easier.

Is that you on the dp?
Is that you on the dp?

Aye and bcos I have a harder time cutting my calories as I don't count them to begin with because I love food, I just do cardio and high intensity workouts to burn the calories, preempting fat gain/muscle loss. I know guys who wanna beef up aren't into cardio but I'm not so much into a bulky look. I'm into being lean and genuinely fit. I box and run with weights for my cardio and calorie burn, and do calisthenics and some squats and pressing for musculature and **** like that.
👀🙈I see. I count calories on my ‘cheat days’ (I’m always on a diet lool. Feel more in control when I’m on them). Aha, so there is a likely chance you’re definitely burning those calories you ate. Omg, your workout seems very harsh!! Running with weights 😮

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending