Period is 2 weeks late Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Should I be worried that my period is 2 weeks late I'm 19 and a Virgin still so no chance of me being pregnant. My periods are always on time or like 1 day late it's never been this late.

Really need advice thanks in advance
username4863238
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
if youve been really stressed lately it can make your period come late, dont worry
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
No, this can happen sometimes. If your period doesn't come for a few months, that would be a little more concerning but 2 weeks is nothing to worry about.
Shish_bish
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by eutrophication1)
if youve been really stressed lately it can make your period come late, dont worry
Stress and nutrition count.

I dunno whether you obese but I saw some thread on reddit were an obese woman said she could miss her period for weeks like an anorexic so I think it’s down to nutrition and something might be lacking.

Also are you on any sort of contraceptives, when I got my IUD I lost my period for a year
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Shish_bish)
Stress and nutrition count.

I dunno whether you obese but I saw some thread on reddit were an obese woman said she could miss her period for weeks like an anorexic so I think it’s down to nutrition and something might be lacking.

Also are you on any sort of contraceptives, when I got my IUD I lost my period for a year
It's not down to nutrition, it's down to obesity messing up hormones.

Are you sure you have an IUD rather than an IUS? An IUD is not hormonal so it shouldn't interfere with periods.
Shish_bish
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by black tea)
It's not down to nutrition, it's down to obesity messing up hormones.

Are you sure you have an IUD rather than an IUS? An IUD is not hormonal so it shouldn't interfere with periods.
Sorry, I meant the hormonal one , my bad 🤗. I just always refer to it as an IUD, donno y
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (115)
17.8%
It's just nice to be back! (177)
27.4%
Not great so far... (229)
35.45%
I want to drop out! (125)
19.35%

Watched Threads