The Student Room Group

am i able to study ICT by myself with google

am i able to study ict just bymyslef without a teachers help im planning to not take iCT but i also want it but i also need add maths and thats why im not joining ICT because the school wont allow it
Is it gcse or a level, if it is gcse I think that u will probably be able to teach yourself especially if u r motivated and work hard, websites like Seneca learning and bbc bite size are free and should be able to help you learn the course, it might be a good idea to buy a revision guide as well to help, I would suggest looking through the specification and see what you need to know and work from there, is there a chance that one if the ICT teachers from your school will be able to help u at lunch or break etc. ( my friend did this with philosophy and got a pretty good grade) if it is for a level I think it might be difficult to learn the whole course by yourself but it is definitely possible. If you are motivated and really want to do ict I think you will be fine as long as you work hard all year :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending