If a student was been threatened outside of school by a stranger (external student).. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Could the school help the student who was been threatened?
What could be done?
doodle_333
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Inform parents
Help contact police
Ensure the person couldn't get onto school ground
Anonymous #1
Thank you, today my sister told my mom that for 3 months now someone has been threatening her that they will 'take her to their home' and that they 'know where she lives'.

My sister is 15. She has been hiding this for 3 months!! Before she told my mom 'I dont want to go school anymore' and my mom asked her why not but she didnt say and we assumed she had an argument with a friend or something.
Yet today out of nowhere she said the same thing and burst into tears and she told my mom she had been threatened by a student from another school whom she didnt even know but he was the same age as her...
However, the school has broken up for summer now!!
And my mom told her that she should have mentioned it earlier!!!!
However, we hope it calms down over summer otherwise first day back if there is any problem then my parents are going to go straight to school and tell them.

But I am a ex student, I stay in touch with a teacher, do you think I should give my teacher a heads up and just update her with what has been going on with my sister? I am close to this teacher. Or shall I leave it?

Thank you.
Anonymous #1
Bump :bawling:
Anonymous #1
???
(Original post by keptinside)
Get an aluminium bat and sort this out
Anonymous #1
This is serious and I would very much appreciate it if I was given useful responses please.
verycoolperson
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by keptinside)
Dude got offended
Scotney
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Does your sister have any proof eg texts snapchat etc .Is she being bullied online or just in person?If you live near school I would suggest you still inform the police as she is going to be petrified going out over the summer otherwise.Do her friends know who he is?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thank you, today my sister told my mom that for 3 months now someone has been threatening her that they will 'take her to their home' and that they 'know where she lives'.

My sister is 15. She has been hiding this for 3 months!! Before she told my mom 'I dont want to go school anymore' and my mom asked her why not but she didnt say and we assumed she had an argument with a friend or something.
Yet today out of nowhere she said the same thing and burst into tears and she told my mom she had been threatened by a student from another school whom she didnt even know but he was the same age as her...
However, we hope it calms down over summer otherwise first day back if there is any problem then my parents are going to go straight to school and tell them.

But I am a ex student, I stay in touch with a teacher, do you think I should give my teacher a heads up and just update her with what has been going on with my sister? I am close to this teacher. Or shall I leave it?

Thank you.
joe goldberg
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think you should get the administration of the school involved and if it escalates, call the police
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Guddybag1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think that has nothing to do with the school which the student that was threatening attend. this has to be discussed with the parents and not the school so that the parents can take necessary actions about the situation.but if it where to be a fellow student in the same school that's threatening him then he has every right to report to the school authorities about this and then the school can take it from there...... just my own point of view
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
999tigger
Report 1 month ago

Thank you.
The school should know, but also they or you should get the police involved.
0. Childline 0800 1111
https://www.victimsupport.org.uk/hel...pport/get-help

For your mum to ring.
https://www.kidscape.org.uk/advice/
Anonymous #1
Yes her friends know because he text her friends to tell her and her friends have sent her the chat which she had screenshotted and has on her phone.
And we dont live very close by school so she will be okay over the summer.
It is just heartbreaking to think that for 3 months she was fearfuleaving school and that explains why she always use to stay afterschool so that this person wouldn't be there at that time

I stay in touch with a teacher, whom I get along with, as I'm an former student, do you think I should just let her know what's been going on, just so that she is aware when they start in September???
(Original post by Scotney)
Does your sister have any proof eg texts snapchat etc .Is she being bullied online or just in person?If you live near school I would suggest you still inform the police as she is going to be petrified going out over the summer otherwise.Do her friends know who he is?
Anonymous #1
Yes If she had told us before we would have gone school and told but now they have broken up for the summer holidays!!

I do however stay in touch with a teacher as I'm no longer a student, do you think it's worth me just letting the teacher knows what's been going on, so that she knows in September and maybe then can inform other teachers... just in case and if he does come outside school that time my parents can go into school too???
(Original post by 999tigger)
The school should know, but also they or you should get the police involved.
0. Childline 0800 1111
https://www.victimsupport.org.uk/hel...pport/get-help

For your mum to ring.
https://www.kidscape.org.uk/advice/
Anonymous #1
Yes but this is why she has been fearful leaving school at the end of the day! When she was walking back home... and usually the school have teachers outside by the gates anyways, she should have informed them but she did not.
(Original post by Guddybag1)
I think that has nothing to do with the school which the student that was threatening attend. this has to be discussed with the parents and not the school so that the parents can take necessary actions about the situation.but if it where to be a fellow student in the same school that's threatening him then he has every right to report to the school authorities about this and then the school can take it from there...... just my own point of view
Anonymous #1
Yes I feel with the school involved it's likely the police will be a greater help. And now the school has broken up for summer holidays, she did not tell us earlier!!!
Otherwise my parents would have gone into school!
But I stay on touch with a teacher as I'm not a student anymore, do you think it is worth me telling her what happened with my sister so she is aware when she returns...
(Original post by joe goldberg)
I think you should get the administration of the school involved and if it escalates, call the police
Anonymous #1
Bump
999tigger
Report 1 month ago
Yes If she had told us before we would have gone school and told but now they have broken up for the summer holidays!!

I do however stay in touch with a teacher as I'm no longer a student, do you think it's worth me just letting the teacher knows what's been going on, so that she knows in September and maybe then can inform other teachers... just in case and if he does come outside school that time my parents can go into school too???
Just tell them and they can use some common sense.
She has to provide more details and any evidence.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (221)
12.46%
Excited (166)
9.36%
Worried (309)
17.43%
Terrified (390)
22%
Meh (186)
10.49%
Confused (39)
2.2%