The Student Room Group

Complicated and stressed

Me and this boy have u been talking for months and we have met in person at my old collage but never acknowledged each other until after I left and we started talking, we’re meeting soon now I was really scared he was going to think I wasn’t ugly and not be attracted to me but now I think I’m actually really worried I won’t be attracted to him physically, I’m generally in love with his personality so much but he’s not the best looking, i don’t wanna throw a whole build up relationship after months to get here but does anyone have any advice , am I overthinking this?
Oh my days I’m in the exact same position. I thought I was just being stupid but at least I’m not the only one who has had the thought
Reply 2
Original post by Luciddreams__
Me and this boy have u been talking for months and we have met in person at my old collage but never acknowledged each other until after I left and we started talking, we’re meeting soon now I was really scared he was going to think I wasn’t ugly and not be attracted to me but now I think I’m actually really worried I won’t be attracted to him physically, I’m generally in love with his personality so much but he’s not the best looking, i don’t wanna throw a whole build up relationship after months to get here but does anyone have any advice , am I overthinking this?

Yes you are. Just go meet with him. Chat. Decide whether you find him attractive! Its all cool.
Can I be in a relationship tho if I don’t find all his looks attractive but personality
Original post by mgi
Yes you are. Just go meet with him. Chat. Decide whether you find him attractive! Its all cool.
Reply 4
Can I be in a relationship tho if I don’t find all his looks attractive but personality

You decide, just like everyone else, whether you are fully happy to go into a relationship. If in doubt say no thanks!

Just go blind, and then you will realise appearances don’t play any part in a relationship

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending