Relationship Watch

Alannah.chilli
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is it normal to be scared in a relationship? I have been with him for two years. And in past 9 months he has changed. To such a horrible person. He promises to change. But never does. It seems to be getting worst. But I’m still holding one he will change.
Last edited by Alannah.chilli; 1 month ago
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Alannah.chilli)
Is it normal to be scared in a relationship? I have been with him for two years. And in past 9 months he has changed. To such a horrible person. He promises to change. But never does. It seems to be getting worst. But I’m still holding j yill he changes.
No, you should not be scared of your partner. Please find somewhere safe to go and leave him.
KBPL3601
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I agree with the above. No one should ever feel scared of the other person in a relationship. Please speak to someone responsible about it, like a friend or family member and best advice would be to leave him.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Alannah.chilli
Rep:
?
I don’t want to leave him though. It’s wired. I cannot. He’s the person who I trust the most, who looks after me. But it’s jsut recently he’s become violent. I dont know. Can they change? And what’s the best way to help them change?
(Original post by KBPL3601)
I agree with the above. No one should ever feel scared of the other person in a relationship. Please speak to someone responsible about it, like a friend or family member and best advice would be to leave him.
Luciddreams__
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You should never feel scared, he won’t change if he doesn’t see what’s he’s done wrong. I know It’s going to hurt but you have to leave him your blinded by love, it’ll get better but leave him please.
Alannah.chilli
Rep:
?
I am meant to be going on holiday twice with him this summer. It’s already booked. I don’t know what to do. I know I’m hard work. But I feel like I’m worthless. As he has told me he’s embarrassed about me in a bikini as I look fat. But it’s only a small bump. I’m still a size 8. But now I’m not eating much, sleeping, wearing loads of make up, spending hours getting ready.
(Original post by Luciddreams__)
You should never feel scared, he won’t change if he doesn’t see what’s he’s done wrong. I know It’s going to hurt but you have to leave him your blinded by love, it’ll get better but leave him please.
Luciddreams__
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No no no, omg I feel so sorry for you, sweetie it doesn’t matter about the holiday. He has made you feel worthless and like you can’t live without him. This is a very toxic relationship. He’s made you feel like you can trust him when you can’t. The only way to make all this better is to leave him.
I am meant to be going on holiday twice with him this summer. It’s already booked. I don’t know what to do. I know I’m hard work. But I feel like I’m worthless. As he has told me he’s embarrassed about me in a bikini as I look fat. But it’s only a small bump. I’m still a size 8. But now I’m not eating much, sleeping, wearing loads of make up, spending hours getting ready.
keptinside
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Depends on what you mean by scared? Scared of him to leave? Scared of him? Scared that things might get worse?

Anyway the best way to put things as they were on the track is to figure it out with him.

If any issue would make you leave. Then you won’t ever be in a relationship. Just talk to him about how you feel, and sort all out with him.

He might as well be having some hardships that make him stressed and worried; thus he’s violent. Give excuses to your partner, you probably don’t know few things on how he’s feeling or what he’s going thru.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Is it normal to be scared in a relationship? I have been with him for two years. And in past 9 months he has changed. To such a horrible person. He promises to change. But never does. It seems to be getting worst. But I’m still holding one he will change.
Don't wait. Seriously you should dump him now. He is utterly disrespectful. You should not put up with this. 9 months?? Really?? What would you advise your best mate to do in your situation??
Last edited by mgi; 1 month ago
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don’t want to leave him though. It’s wired. I cannot. He’s the person who I trust the most, who looks after me. But it’s jsut recently he’s become violent. I dont know. Can they change? And what’s the best way to help them change?
You can't change someone.

He's not the person you thought he was. Leave. You will eventually find someone else who will treat you better.
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Get out, he change. Leave for the sake of your health
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.48%
Excited (156)
9.1%
Worried (306)
17.84%
Terrified (381)
22.22%
Meh (170)
9.91%
Confused (37)
2.16%