My boyfriend blocked me Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
My boyfriend and I have been having issues the past couple of weeks.. A couple of days back we discussed everything and I though we had gotten down to the core of the problem.. We both promised and compromised with each other but since 2 days ago he has been acting up again. I gave him my world and everything I did everything for him and with him, he was and is my best friend.. I have no other friends besides him.. Last night we had a small miscommunication and he ended up ignoring me completely and snapped at me for being Annoying because I was trying to reach out and talk to him about why he had been the way he has been.. This morning he blocked me without any explanation besides saying its over we clash 24/7 and I hope u the best.. I don't know what to do, and I'm so torn and broken, he was and is my everything. We have broken up 3/4 times now and every single time he comes running back, but not once has he actually blocked me before. Im suffering from anxities and depression ontop of everything.
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My boyfriend and I have been having issues the past couple of weeks.. A couple of days back we discussed everything and I though we had gotten down to the core of the problem.. We both promised and compromised with each other but since 2 days ago he has been acting up again. I gave him my world and everything I did everything for him and with him, he was and is my best friend.. I have no other friends besides him.. Last night we had a small miscommunication and he ended up ignoring me completely and snapped at me for being Annoying because I was trying to reach out and talk to him about why he had been the way he has been.. This morning he blocked me without any explanation besides saying its over we clash 24/7 and I hope u the best.. I don't know what to do, and I'm so torn and broken, he was and is my everything. We have broken up 3/4 times now and every single time he comes running back, but not once has he actually blocked me before. Im suffering from anxities and depression ontop of everything.
Sounds a toxic relationship, to me it sounds like he is trying to finish you but is too cowardly to actually do it. I'd get out of this relationship as it is not healthy
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You should not have a boyfriend because you have not sorted out your own personsl problems with yourself. You are much too clingy and insecure.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.54%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (69)
15.44%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (84)
18.79%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (180)
40.27%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.7%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise