How would you feel if your brother doesn’t attend your wedding? Watch

joe goldberg
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How would you feel if your brother doesn’t attend your wedding due to one reason or another for e.g he lives in a foreign country and can’t get a leave from his employers?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
RogerOxon
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by joe goldberg)
How would you feel if your brother doesn’t attend your wedding due to one reason or another for e.g he lives in a foreign country and can’t get a leave from his employers?
Probably just poor grammar on the invitation ..

It really depends on how much notice was given.
myraxo
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It’d be disappointing but if it’s circumstances he can’t control, then there wouldn’t be a point in making a big deal out of it
joe goldberg
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What if your brother is a drug addict and overdosed on the eve of your wedding and stays unconscious for your wedding day
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If he genuinely couldn't be there then fair enough. If it was a poor excuse though then I'd probably never speak to him again. This is all hypothetical though, if I were to ever get married there's no way he wouldn't be there.
Guddybag1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I will feel 😔 sad because that's the happiest day of my life and I would want every of my 👪 family members to be present there and to celebrate with me but if my brother is not there present he must have good reasons why he is absent otherwise I won't take it likely with him.the only reasons why I will feel okay of him being absent in my wedding are these 1.seriouly sick and in the hospital 2.outta the country where I'm about to Wed and he can't make it there on time 3.in jail 4.dead and lastly kidnapped.without these reasons I see no reason why he should be absent on my wedding day
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.48%
Excited (156)
9.1%
Worried (306)
17.84%
Terrified (381)
22.22%
Meh (170)
9.91%
Confused (37)
2.16%
Putting on a brave face (237)
13.82%
Impatient (214)
12.48%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise