Cancel my student finance loan and start another one Watch

denisa94marc
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have done a mistake in completing the application, and it s asking me for proof of settled status, but i don t have yet. I ve been told from one with how i spoke at student finance that i have to wsit 8 dsys for them to send me a letter and after to send back to them , he was confuse with this problem. Thaat s way i sm asking what is the procedure to cancel, was not approve yet i just applied 3 days ago.
Can anyone help?
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by denisa94marc)
I have done a mistake in completing the application, and it s asking me for proof of settled status, but i don t have yet. I ve been told from one with how i spoke at student finance that i have to wsit 8 dsys for them to send me a letter and after to send back to them , he was confuse with this problem. Thaat s way i sm asking what is the procedure to cancel, was not approve yet i just applied 3 days ago.
Can anyone help?
If you cancel then they might not allow you to make another application, you'll be best waiting for the letter.
jamespeter2296
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, Before you cancel the application discuss the issue with concern person otherwise they might not accept another application unless until you provide proofs. Best of luck.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.48%
Excited (156)
9.1%
Worried (306)
17.84%
Terrified (381)
22.22%
Meh (170)
9.91%
Confused (37)
2.16%