I GOT A CONDITION OFFER From University of Cambrdgie Watch

Amanialthqil
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My masters was from USA and I m international student from saudi araiba and university of Cambridge asked me to take IELTS EXAM ? can I ask them to wave-it ?
Noodlzzz
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If it's part of your offer I doubt it. Why do you want to not take it?
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Amanialthqil)
My masters was from USA and I m international student from saudi araiba and university of Cambridge asked me to take IELTS EXAM ? can I ask them to wave-it ?
Very unlikely because they will have made the decision to make it a condition based on what they saw in your application. So they are already aware you've done a Masters in the USA and still made the decision to ask for a language condition. Best you hurry up, because the deadline for satisfying conditions is less than 2 weeks away.
oopsididitagain
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You should ask (and they might waive it, I have a friend who's applying from Sudan who just got her UK university to waive the requirement because her undergraduate degree was partially examined in English).

If you can afford it and are able to, I would also prepare to sit the test as soon as possible just in case.
Amanialthqil
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I took the test agin and I sent the result to them , wish me luck

best
Amanialthqil
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Any one have the same situation as me , they gave me offer but its condition and I took the English test ( IELTS ) , Im wondering if any one got the final offer ?
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Any one have the same situation as me , they gave me offer but its condition and I took the English test ( IELTS ) , Im wondering if any one got the final offer ?
Have the conditions disappeared from your application portal? You need to chase this up as time is now getting short.
Amanialthqil
Rep:
?
I got today email from the Graduate Admissions Office , they said ("had to withdraw your application to study with us this October. This is because we did not receive the documents we needed in order to complete your offer conditions "

I sent all my document and it was arrived to the department and the department tell me they will send it to the Graduate Admissions Office

what should I do ?
Swissbro
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I got today email from the Graduate Admissions Office , they said ("had to withdraw your application to study with us this October. This is because we did not receive the documents we needed in order to complete your offer conditions "

I sent all my document and it was arrived to the department and the department tell me they will send it to the Graduate Admissions Office

what should I do ?
Contact the admissions office on Monday and explain your situation, as this e-mail is (I guess) automatically generated and does not reflect any relevant individual agreements that you might have made. I had a similar problem and they could re-instate my application after I contacted them.
Amanialthqil
Rep:
?
(Original post by Swissbro)
Contact the admissions office on Monday and explain your situation, as this e-mail is (I guess) automatically generated and does not reflect any relevant individual agreements that you might have made. I had a similar problem and they could re-instate my application after I contacted them.
thank you Swissbro , I will contact them on Monday .
RazzzBerries
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
thank you Swissbro , I will contact them on Monday .
Best of luck :hugs:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University