The Student Room Group

I hacked my best friend's snapchat...help

I have my "best friend's" snapchat password and I have been feeling very paranoid about her/others' opinions of me recently (I have anxiety, woo :/ ). I read a few of her saved messages & let's just say she wasn't particularly nice about me on them...

She also said on Monday "I hope you don't get into [my dream uni]" - I feel awful after this because I've worked so hard to try and get in and I just don't feel supported by her. Her sense of humour around me also just involves a lot of "jokey" insults that quite frankly just hurt my feelings and lowers my confidence a lot.

What do I do? Do I keep being friends with her?
If you’re not a troll, then I don’t feel sorry for you. She isn’t a real friend but you aren’t either.
One of my old best mates gave me her password before and she had mine and we used to look through each other’s stuff for example my eyes only section on sc and once I accidentally saw all her nudes, but I never told her because I didn’t want her to be embarrassed
You need to stop being friends with her, and you need to work on your anxiety. Being anxious like that isn't an excuse for breaking her privacy.
Reply 4
Original post by Lilli22
You need to stop being friends with her, and you need to work on your anxiety. Being anxious like that isn't an excuse for breaking her privacy.

Having discussed it with friends, many agree that distancing myself is the right course of action and that is what I have done. She did give me her passwords a little while before this though, so perhaps "hacked" is the wrong term...

Quick Reply

Latest