Jafromirai
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am a 6th form student currently in the summer after the first year of A levels (2020 entry).
I aspire to work in the fields of investment banking, consultancy or accounting.
I am considering applying to these courses: (in order of difficulty)

Warwick-Economics
UCL-Economics and Geography
Nottingham-Economics
Bristol-Economics
Warwick-Accounting and Finance

Are Bristol and Nottingham economics good enough to land an IB or a top consulting internship/role?

Is Warwick Accounting and Finance as good as Warwick economics or UCL economics and Geography for a Big 4 accounting role?

Is Warwick Accounting and Finance as good as Nottingham or Bristol economics for these roles?
jumpman123
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jafromirai)
I am a 6th form student currently in the summer after the first year of A levels (2020 entry).
I aspire to work in the fields of investment banking, consultancy or accounting.
I am considering applying to these courses: (in order of difficulty)

Warwick-Economics
UCL-Economics and Geography
Nottingham-Economics
Bristol-Economics
Warwick-Accounting and Finance

Are Bristol and Nottingham economics good enough to land an IB or a top consulting internship/role?

Is Warwick Accounting and Finance as good as Warwick economics or UCL economics and Geography for a Big 4 accounting role?

Is Warwick Accounting and Finance as good as Nottingham or Bristol economics for these roles?
Warwick and UCL are the better unis for going to in these roles alongside Oxbridge, LSE and Imperial - regardless of degree.
gr8wizard10
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
warwick / ucl
Quick-use
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Can't go wrong with Warwick Economics for IB.

That said, I've also heard wonderful things about Economics at Nottingham. :fluffy:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (220)
23.63%
Pop (231)
24.81%
Jazz (35)