Radioactive Tritium YouTube Video Watch

Antzforoli
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi guys, I would really appreciate it if you could take a look at my YouTube video on radioactive tritium (https://youtu.be/qNiWe4Ux_30) it will really help me to grow the channel and provide more content! - Thank you!
guacamolee
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Although this isn’t normally my sort of content to watch I found it very interesting. You’ve got the right voice for narrating but my main suggestion would be visuals! I’m a film prod student so I’m more than happy to lend some advice, look at ASAPscience’s videos for example. They have graphics, bright colours and generally follow a stop-motion feel. You need something bright and engaging to interest viewers in topics that wouldn’t normally be perceived as interesting to the wider audience. You can easily whip up some graphics / transitions and stuff like using programmes such as Premier Pro / Photoshop and Adobe After Effects.
They’re expensive to buy but genuinely worth it if you’re passionate about this stuff, otherwise I’m sure there’s some free alternatives!
Antzforoli
Rep:
?
Thank you very much! - Visuals is definitely something I am trying to work on, I'll keep that in mind for future videos, the thing with mine is I plan to do videos actually showing things and performing experiments, somewhat in the "home recorded" but relatable style of Cody'slab rather than explaining videos like ASAPscience - However I really appreciate the advice, and colour/interesting visual features are now definitely something I will work on! 😁
(Original post by guacamolee)
Although this isn’t normally my sort of content to watch I found it very interesting. You’ve got the right voice for narrating but my main suggestion would be visuals! I’m a film prod student so I’m more than happy to lend some advice, look at ASAPscience’s videos for example. They have graphics, bright colours and generally follow a stop-motion feel. You need something bright and engaging to interest viewers in topics that wouldn’t normally be perceived as interesting to the wider audience. You can easily whip up some graphics / transitions and stuff like using programmes such as Premier Pro / Photoshop and Adobe After Effects.
They’re expensive to buy but genuinely worth it if you’re passionate about this stuff, otherwise I’m sure there’s some free alternatives!
Antzforoli
Rep:
?
*I have also started to add transitions on this video https://youtu.be/kLfk8VtBWT0 and will continue to develop on my further videos - I also really appreciate the time you took to look at the video and comment on my voice, and providing me with constructive feedback. 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (431)
58.64%
Yes- I don't like it (40)
5.44%
No- I want it (214)
29.12%
No- I don't want it (50)
6.8%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise