I have a crush on my teacher Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
It’s the end of 2018/2019 school year.Today is the first day of the summer holiday and all I can think about is my teacher.All I think about is her.She is a Muslim early 20s woman who I think is amazing and I actually love her more than I love myself.I feel like there is something wrong with me...
I’m obsessed with her even though I know there is no chance of her being in a romantic relationship with me as I am in yr7 she is in her early 20s,I am a student she is a teacher,We are both Muslim and I’m too scared to tell her how I feel.Before I used to hate her but after the Easter holiday I don’t know what has happened to me I just fell in love with her.ALL my classmates hate her except 2 me and my close friend.For the end of the year I bought her a present and then two weeks later (The last day of school) I gave her a card and chocolates saying thank you and she is my favourite teacher.I don’t know what’s wrong with me.Im a YOUNG BOY AND I LOVE AN ADULT MUSLIM ASWELL WOMAN🤢
What shall I do all I think about is her
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
If she was a drama teacher you could become President of France!

What to do, nothing. You'll get over it in time.
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
don't think I've ever had a crush on another, bar 1, who was a Muslim too, like your crush
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (274)
60.89%
Yes- I don't like it (22)
4.89%
No- I want it (120)
26.67%
No- I don't want it (34)
7.56%

Watched Threads