The Student Room Group

Would you go away without a friend?

My friendship group are planning on going away next week, however one of the girls is away on holiday. We’ve asked if it’s okay and if she doesn’t mind us going, and she said it’s fine. I just feel a bit mean.
Would you do it? It’s all of us but her I think.
lol she's already on holiday while you guys are stuck at home, so what's the problem?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
lol she's already on holiday while you guys are stuck at home, so what's the problem?

Exactly!! But I’m not sure I just feel a bit guilty lol
she told you to go so there is your answer. theres no reason to feel guilty when she herself has given you her blessing
Original post by Anonymous
My friendship group are planning on going away next week, however one of the girls is away on holiday. We’ve asked if it’s okay and if she doesn’t mind us going, and she said it’s fine. I just feel a bit mean.
Would you do it? It’s all of us but her I think.

I think you are overthinking things - your friend will be going on holiday which means she won't be available - why do you feel mean? She has no problem, and you can all arrange to meet up together when you all get back home.
There is no need to feel upset or guilty.
Your friend does not have a problem and has told you all to go.
She is already enjoying her holiday and wants you to enjoy yours too.
It's so hard to find a time when everyone is free. My friendship group just go for the time when most are free, and those who aren't understand, and can come along next time. The only exception being if it's the person who's planning it who isn't free, haha.

Quick Reply

Latest