The Student Room Group

uni timetable

hi im starting the adult nursing in September at uclan, does any one have a time table for it
Original post by boothy14
hi im starting the adult nursing in September at uclan, does any one have a time table for it

It was years ago but when i went it could be monday to thursday all day lectures and you need to be prepared for any hours at placement.
Reply 2
can I ask did you work while studying x

Original post by claireestelle
It was years ago but when i went it could be monday to thursday all day lectures and you need to be prepared for any hours at placement.
can I ask did you work while studying x

I left the course after six months but no I didn't need to work
Reply 4
can I ask why you left, is it as hard as people make it out to be x
I left the course after six months but no I didn't need to work
can I ask why you left, is it as hard as people make it out to be x

mental health nursing just wasn't for me, the hours got to me but also i couldn't do things that although were in someones best interests i wasn't comfortable forcing someone to take medication for example.
Reply 6
okay, so are you studying now x
okay, so are you studying now x

not at the moment, i've got an office job i enjoy and i m going to do some studying with ou in october.
Reply 8
thanks for your help x

not at the moment, i've got an office job i enjoy and i m going to do some studying with ou in october.

Hi there,

Timetables are currently being finalised but as a general rule sessions could be timetabled any time between 9:00am - 5:00pm with the exception of Wednesday afternoons which are kept free for sports and societies. As mentioned previously, placements do not always follow the same rule - if you need further information I'd advise contacting course enquiries: Telephone: +44 (0)1772 892400 Email: [email protected]

Hope this helps! :smile:
Ryan (Official Rep)

Hi boothy14!

Im studying child nursing at uclan. about to begin year 2, the course has changed so you will be in uni 4 days a weekish I believe. You should get your timetable once you've enrolled

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending