ex gave me the cold shoulder after coming home from uni Watch

K T
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
so erm back story is I broke up with him just before we went to uni because I felt trapped and wanted to be single but now I realised I made a huge mistake, I admit I slept with a few guys but when I came home this summer messaged my ex but he told me not to bother messaging as he has a new girlfriend, I was absolutely destroyed by this. Do I have a chance of ever getting him back?
jbrdodd
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you read your post then you already know the answer is no loooolll
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by K T)
so erm back story is I broke up with him just before we went to uni because I felt trapped and wanted to be single but now I realised I made a huge mistake, I admit I slept with a few guys but when I came home this summer messaged my ex but he told me not to bother messaging as he has a new girlfriend, I was absolutely destroyed by this. Do I have a chance of ever getting him back?
If he has a new girlfriend and he doesn't want to speak to you, it is unlikely that you will get back together and you should leave him alone, focus on yourself for the time being. There must have been a reason for you to break up with him in the first place - if you felt trapped, it signals that there were problems you experienced in the relationship. Now that you are single, it is a big change, perhaps one you don't feel confident with. This could explain why you feel you made a mistake. Instead, take the time to concentrate on doing the things you want to do in life.
goggleyed
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
lol i read the title and came here ready to tell you that hes probably ignoring you because hes cheating on you

but after reading your post... yeah i now understand why hes giving you the cold shoulder

yeah, no you don't stand a chance in hell.
999tigger
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by K T)
You dumped him, had your freedom and he has moved on from you. Why on earth would he want anything to do with you especially if he has a gf he likes? Why would you be destroyed? isnt that a bit dramatic considering you ended it. Maybe follow the example of your ex and move on.
Ninja_R
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think he made it clear that it's a no
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You ended it and he moved on, tough luck
Zarek
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Never look back, only forward...
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No. He's in a new relationship and has shown already that he would pick her over you.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
Unfortunately, he's moved on. This is a risk you take when you end a relationship, the other person might actually get over it and move on. Leave him alone, you made your choice and BOTH of you had to deal with the consequences of your actions.
(Original post by K T)
bones-mccoy
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Looool you dumped him. Unless he's a mug he's not gonna want you back.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.54%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (69)
15.44%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (84)
18.79%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (180)
40.27%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.7%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise