Help me Watch

Deankeenue
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Okay so I was chatting with a girl and we kissed but then she said she is only 16 and I am 20 I'm afraid I'm in trouble and all that ****....what will I do
alby20002000
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She is legal, so you have done nothing lawfully wrong. But I see where your coming from, there is a big difference maturity wise between 16 and 20 year old.

You would be in trouble if she is younger though. Maybe just stay friends until she is a little older.
Last edited by alby20002000; 1 month ago
Deankeenue
Rep:
?
(Original post by alby20002000)
She is legal, so you have done nothing lawfully wrong. But I see where your coming from, there is a big difference maturity wise between 16 and 20 year old.

You would be in trouble if she is younger though. Maybe just stay friends until she is a little older.
Yes of course I would never go near her again not till she is 18 but I'm just afraid of what people will say or will I get in trouble by the police....we kiss for like a few minutes just kissing nothing else and then she was like I can't wait for my 17 birthday and I was like you are only 16 so I got up and left maybe I'm thinking too much about it when it was only a kiss idk 😣
tritonpw
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
do you want to date her? wait until she is 17. other than that, don't sweat it bc its not illegal. that's it really.
(Original post by Deankeenue)
Okay so I was chatting with a girl and we kissed but then she said she is only 16 and I am 20 I'm afraid I'm in trouble and all that ****....what will I do
Deankeenue
Rep:
?
Thanks for your advice 😊
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
I’m 18 and wouldn’t go near a 16 year old. 20 just makes me sick. I hope for your sake you didn’t know her age before you kissed.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (220)
12.45%
Excited (166)
9.39%
Worried (308)
17.43%
Terrified (389)
22.01%
Meh (184)
10.41%
Confused (39)
2.21%
Putting on a brave face (244)
13.81%
Impatient (217)
12.28%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise