Attractiveness Watch

username4883874
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Does a woman’s height play a role determine how attractive a guy views her? Is 4”11 too short for a female to be viewed as beautiful?
Humz007
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Nope. A girl's face is the key determinant of her beauty.
Surnia
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sallyhecstar)
Does a woman’s height play a role determine how attractive a guy views her? Is 4”11 too short for a female to be viewed as beautiful?
It's not too short, and looks aren't everything. Personality goes a long way towards being attractive to someone.

I have a sister who is 4'9", her husband 6'4".
BecElizabeth1010
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Not at all. A lot of my guy friends prefer smaller girls. On the other hand I've met many who love a tall girl. It depends on the man completely.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Depends on the guy. Some guys love short women, others like medium height women and others like tall women.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Different people have different preferences and concepts of attractiveness.
Some guys prefer taller women, others shorter women.
All the guys that I've met define female beauty in terms of personality, face or body.
Maddie.Louise
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
True and good people don't care about petty things like height when it comes to beauty.

Sorry I just realised that that could be taken in the wrong way-- if the person truly loves you then they will love everything about you, all the other people who don't like it aren't worth your time.
Last edited by Maddie.Louise; 4 weeks ago
Paypurr
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Depends what the height difference is between her and the guy and how he feels about it. Some guys don’t like dating short girls therefore won’t be attracted to them. Some guys don’t care and some prefer shorter the average girls.
Can’t make a generalisation.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by Paypurr; 4 weeks ago
Lanony
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It’s depends on what the guy goes for, Some like tall girls and some like short, of they like the look of you I don’t see why it would stop them being attracted to you
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Height in a girl is not a problem at all, it’s your face and body that matter. I’m 6’4 but petite women are extremely attractive to me (though I do want tall kids).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.13%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.22%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (90)
19.57%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (186)
40.43%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.57%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise