The Student Room Group

MAT for Imperial

I am planning to apply for Mathematics in Oxford, Imperial. How do I let the universities know that I have applied for the MAT?
Original post by newplayer360
I am planning to apply for Mathematics in Oxford, Imperial. How do I let the universities know that I have applied for the MAT?

Im not sure about MAT, but in the PAT exam( which is so similar) there is a space for your UCAS number. Then the exam and your UCAS account get linked i believe. But its always better to call oxford and ask them.
Well I know that Oxford I kind of have to give another application on their website but I am not so sure about Imperial. Thanks for the reply btw.
Original post by realaravinda
Im not sure about MAT, but in the PAT exam( which is so similar) there is a space for your UCAS number. Then the exam and your UCAS account get linked i believe. But its always better to call oxford and ask them.
Contact Imperial and ask.
Imperial will get their results from Oxford. When you take their tests you also have to type in your UCAS-ID, so you don't have to take any further action.
Ah I see thanks.
Original post by CaroMinnie
Imperial will get their results from Oxford. When you take their tests you also have to type in your UCAS-ID, so you don't have to take any further action.

Quick Reply

Latest