17 year old boy and haven’t left islam AMA Watch

Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by killua.)
:bubbles:
Hahaha, so this is the new you! I had suspicions but didn’t want to say anything in case I was wrong :lol:
killua.
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by -Quava-)
There is an L to take and you took it when you posted that dead salt picture because man doesn't have humour.
I actually have a decent relationship with Plant man. Don't assume because I am a Muslim that we dislike one another.
there's no L to take and certainly no reason to have a tantrum over a picture of salt :rofl: you sounded salty and you still sound salty, what's a man to do
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
incorrect. people choose which ideologies they subscribe to, they don't choose their ethnic background. and just like any other ideology, people are allowed to criticise and make fun of islam, cos it falls under free speech. how am i explaining this to a 17 year old, i beg

making fun of a PERSON because they are a muslim is another thing though
Ok nice. And yes you are explaining it to a 17 year old, I don’t know everything and neither do you...
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Wow did that other thread annoy you that much 😂
Nah, I just got bored 😂😂
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Trotsky's Iceaxe)
Bacon, casual sex and whiskey.

Do you appreciate what exceptional pleasures you are missing out on?
Idrc that I’m not doing them
Anonymous #3
Report 3 months ago
Trust me we're good, there are health benefits from not consuming whiskey or bacon so we're all good
(Original post by Trotsky's Iceaxe)

verycoolperson
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
what is ur favorite food
username3731912
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I beg, BEG, can questions exclude 'casual' discrimination? Let's not make this that serious. It isn't that serious.
username3890778
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Well like making fun of someone’s religion is racism I guess
not even
-Quava-
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
LOL tantrum over a picture of a salt :rofl:
Clearly someones triggered enough to post it :rofl2:

Mans got to take jokes well. :rolleyes:
there's no L to take and certainly no reason to have a tantrum over a picture of salt :rofl: you sounded salty and you still sound salty, what's a man to do
killua.
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by -Quava-)
Mans got to take jokes well. :rolleyes:
this from someone dragging out a picture of salt wallahi you're not helping your case
-Quava-
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Yh, yh, you posted the picture of the salt because you got annoyed at my post.
this from someone dragging out a picture of salt wallahi you're not helping your case
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
Well like making fun of someone’s religion is racism I guess
I’m a Muslim, but that isn’t the right terminology.
It’s islamophobia.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by username4540078)

Yes we do. I believe it isn’t called the power of foresightedness. One must not look 20 minutes into the future. When you have the correct incentive, you can miss out on these pleasures for the greater good.

There are also current benefits to keeping away from these things. When it comes to whiskey and bacon it better for your health NOT to consume them. Many non-Muslims are teetotallers.

Can you explain the benefits of ‘casual sex’? Islam doesn’t mean you can’t have sex, it just means you have to get married.

I am a Sunni. I read an article on BBC News about a Shi’ite practise of marrying a woman for less than a day. I would like to clarify that this is harām and not manifest among Muslims. A Muslim is to treat their fellow human beings (Muslim or non-Muslim) in a kind, just and fair manner. That is neither fair, just of kind. It not is not from the Quran or Sunnah. It is not permissible.

“...The truest word is the Book of Allah and the best guidance is the guidance of the Messenger.The most evil matters are those that are newly invented, for every newly invented matter is an innovation. Every innovation is misguidance, and every misguidance is in the Hellfire...”
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (61)
32.45%
Spring (35)
18.62%
Autumn/Fall (46)
24.47%
Winter (36)
19.15%
I love them all equally (10)
5.32%