The Student Room Group

What is the dark/deep web and how do you access it?

Just curious 🤷🏼*♀️

Scroll to see replies

This Youtube video explains it better than I ever could:

Reply 2
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
This Youtube video explains it better than I ever could:

There’s no
Link...
it's like the worst bits of TSR in one handy package ?

:dontknow:
Reply 4
hello,
first you would need to download TOR then look around for some onion links for the desired site you are looking for
Reply 5
Original post by the bear
it's like the worst bits of TSR in one handy package ?

:dontknow:

😂😂😂
Reply 6
Original post by mumiop
hello,
first you would need to download TOR then look around for some onion links for the desired site you are looking for

Oh, sounds complicated.
Reply 7
nope it is vey simple
so what made you so curious?

Original post by Triff1234
Oh, sounds complicated.
tbh there is no need to visit the dodgy gusset of the internet unless you are a criminal or weirdo :h:
Reply 10
don't
Reply 11
Original post by mumiop
nope it is vey simple
so what made you so curious?

A co-worker told me about it and said he uses it. it was the first time I’d even found out it existed.
There’s no
Link...

Huh it shows up fine for me. But here is an actual link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUP0tx7Ib2w
Reply 13
Original post by ml55
don't

This only further spikes my curiosity 😂😂
Just curious 🤷🏼*♀️

Think of it as layers, there is the part of the web that everyone can access and then there’s the deep and dark web, they are two different things entirely. The deep web and dark web are accessible through a Tor browser. The deep web is not where you buy your drugs or where you access things like the new zip road or black market, it allows for communication with people through a VPN. The dark web is where you buys illegal things or where you would find things like a ‘red room’ (these rooms are just lore or creepy pastas, they might exist but I just don’t know)
Where you are able to hire assassins or order arms
Original post by mumiop
hello,

Have you done that before? I’ve done it
If you find yourself enslaved by a morbid curiosity, satiate it via YouTube. For your own sake, tread no further.
Oh, sounds complicated.

Anyone can do it, if your insane enough to do it
Nothing on there that you'll like. You can buy drugs and read creepypastas and weird things but everything else will scar u
Reply 19
Original post by Greywolftwo
Anyone can do it, if your insane enough to do it

Were you insane enough to do it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending