Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King’s College London admission

Hi everyone!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by nutella66775
Hi everyone!

I got an email from King’s that they put me on their waiting list. I am an EU student applying for BSc Biomedical Science and I didn't achieve the conditions of my offer.
What do you think, is there any chance that I would get in and should I wait for their response (until A-level day) or just decline my offer and looking for other unis on Clearing.

Thanks for replying.:smile:

its up to you if you want to risk the wait, are there any options in clearing that you like at the moment?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
My firm choice is King’s. I would really love to go there. I would risk it, but should I call them up and ask them their waiting list process? And what is the chance to get into KCL from the waiting list?

no one can say for sure, if they are right and the amount of people get their offers that they expect then you wouldn't get a place. I wouldn't pin too much hope on it personally.
My firm choice is King’s. I would really love to go there. I would risk it, but should I call them up and ask them their waiting list process? And what is the chance to get into KCL from the waiting list?

No-one can tell you your exact chances of getting in, but they haven't rejected you yet, which is not a bad sign.

There will be loads of clearing spaces available on A-level results day, so unless there is a uni you really like in clearing right now, you're not running too much of a risk by waiting.

I would say the thing you need to insist on is Kings making a decision by about 8am on A-level results day. If they leave you hanging throughout results day, you are then much more likely to miss out on places in Clearing.

Do you not have an insurance choice?
Thanks for the response. I do have an insurance choice, it's Southampton, although I really like King’s but the waiting is killing me.

Did you achieve the grades for Southampton? Because you will be expected to go there if Kings reject you on A level results day and Southampton accept you
Thanks for the response. I do have an insurance choice, it's Southampton, although I really like King’s but the waiting is killing me.

Well, fingers crossed you get in!
Reply 6
Hello!
I applied in October for Law. My predicted grades are A*A*A*A* and my AS grades are AAAB. As for my olevels i had A*A*A*A*A*AAAA.
My current alevels subjects are Math, Econ World History and Psychology.
I have given my Lnat in October but im afraid i did not perform that well, hence, im scared if ill receive an offer from Lse, Ucl, Kings or not :frown:
Im an international student and the other places ive applied to are : Oxford (rej) , UCL (no offer yet), LSE (no offer yet), KCL (No offer yet) and Queen Mary (offer received)
Im scared my lnat might have screwed me but im hoping my personal statement and academic achievement history and reference ( from my teacher who is an LSE alumni) help in getting me an offer hopefully!
Can any one help me out with any info they have and about how good are my chances of getting into my universities of choice.
Thankyou:smile:

Quick Reply