student finance England pgdip occupational therapy Cardiff

Watch
CMF1998
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hey guys so I’m starting a pgdip occupational therapy course in Cardiff. Now England has recently changed the guidelines that they will give you a full student loan for a pgdip course but would this apply for wales?? I’ve already declined the nhs wales bursary so I’m worried that it won’t be the same. Because of being a welsh university but I am English and I’m applying through student finance England. I hope this makes sense. HELP.
Deedee233
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Heya, I hope you sorted your finances out!

Can I ask how you’re finding the course? I’m looking to start the pg-dip next year and wondering whether it would be doable from Bristol. Is the teaching time table full-on and do you think they’d offer placements in Bristol?

Any advice would be super appreciated! Thanks x
CMF1998
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hoya, yes I sorted my finances out. If it’s cardiff you’ll be in pretty much 9-4 every single day and placements are 8-4. No one has Bristol placements as their main allocation for placement area is South Wales. But I’m not sure about this
Deedee233
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Okay great, thanks for letting me know. Moving to Cardiff it is then!
em2609
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi there, I was wondering if you could help me.. I’ve applied to the PG Dip in Occupational Therapy at Cardiff Uni for this coming Sept 2020. I applied in November but haven’t heard back yet. I was wondering what the timeline was for you when you applied i.e. how long did they take to respond as to whether your application was successful for interview, then how long after the interview did they let you know etc.Thanks for your help!! 😊
zd2057
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I've recently received an offer for 2020 entry for this course and I am English. Do you mind me asking how you sorted out your finances (did you just go directly through student finance uk)? Also, where did you choose to live? I'm currently looking at different accommodation options.

I'd be grateful for any advice!

Thanks xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (228)
33.78%
No (447)
66.22%

Watched Threads