bio - 9
chem - 9
physics - 9
business - 9
PE - 9
Eng Lit - 7
Eng Lang - 7
Geography IGCSE - A
I got:Business - 9Biology - 7Physics - 7Chemistry - 8English lang - 8English lit - 9Maths - 6 (one mark off a 7)Geography - 9 Spanish - 7 Food tech - 0
Food tech 9 sorry
Original post by Hazzabear
How close are you to the grade below that? It might not be worth it if there’s a higher risk of you actually going down a grade possibly.

Like 7 marks. Thing is I thought the exam went well but got a lower grade than expected and a lower grade than my mock, also heard that some aqa Lang papers were marked wrong this year
Original post by randomdude456
Like 7 marks. Thing is I thought the exam went well but got a lower grade than expected and a lower grade than my mock, also heard that some aqa Lang papers were marked wrong this year

i heard about them being marked wrong too
Thing about english is different examiners will give different marks e.g one can give a 7 and the other a 5 even though its the same. And a certain number of people have to fail and pass. which is messed up
Thats why i like maths your right or wrong.
I was predicted a 2c (meaning ill be lucky to get a 2) And ended up with a 5 in the mocks i achieved 3s and felt it was atleast a 4. My parents were shouting at me for this( i dont like them and i will be moving it with my sister later this year). tbh my results were decent but everyone called me a retard in school except my friends. even most teachers said i will end up with 2s and 3s. (achieved 3 7s 4 6s 1 5). actually dont want to go through this again in a levels i wish you could do them privately and i could self teach my self.
Original post by Zyloo
Im pretty happy with my results but not with stats and geogrpahy . i got:

Engligh Language- 9
English Literature - 8
History- 9
Physics- 9
Chemistry- 8
Biology- 9
Geography- 7
Statistics- 7
English as a second language- A*
Mathmatics- A*

Hi I just want to ask what revision methods did use and how you did them. A future inquiry for future yr11.
I am very happy with what I got!

Geography- 9
History- 9
English Language- 8
English Literature- 9
Maths- 9
Latin- 9
Further Maths- A*
German- 9
Biology- 9
Chemistry- 9
Physics- 9
Music- 8
Religious Studies- 9
I got:

Biology-3
French-3
Psychology-3
English Language GCSE-4
WJEC GCSE Film Studies-4
Maths-5

I am pretty happy with these but I will probably still retake Maths and French in the future.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 829
Original post by M4N12D33n472
Hi I just want to ask what revision methods did use and how you did them. A future inquiry for future yr11.

Hello, the biggest tip i would have is start early, i started revising for the real things in february and also do every past paper you can findd, make sure you have a revision guide or revision notes to quickly look over and also dont panic in the real exam, to be honest examiners are more leanent than you would expect, I walked out of english language and literature thinking id get 6 or 7 if i was lucky and got a 8-9 in the real grade.
Good luckk
Such good results!

Latest